• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I stopped by Hobbytown today and they had a small electric glider with FPV included. That's First Person View. You launch the plane, climb out a bit, then put on the goggles and fly as if you were sitting inside the plane. I think it was only around $250.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Problem with the video in the OP is that it stirs up the nuts just like video of idiots with guns on Youtube. The whole FPV thing is putting RC under attack just like the 2A. Already there is fighting over restrictions to max. altitude, weight, speed and so forth. The Liberals equate RC in general and quads and FPV in particular the same as a Predator drone. I'd personally like to kick that dude in that video right in the sack.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not to mention -- the video is a fake... Look closely at the "machine gun" -- no magazine and no lower group to house a hammer, etc. Purely a fake job to include the flying of the "drone". A good attempt -- but definitely fake.

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Problem with the video in the OP is that it stirs up the nuts just like video of idiots with guns on Youtube. The whole FPV thing is putting RC under attack just like the 2A. Already there is fighting over restrictions to max. altitude, weight, speed and so forth. The Liberals equate RC in general and quads and FPV in particular the same as a Predator drone. I'd personally like to kick that dude in that video right in the sack.

Just wanted to mention ....it's fake.
    Caption under the video even states that its computer generated.
    It's a promo for call of duty.
    Recoil producing weapons and light aircraft don't work when combined. I guess if some a-hole got ahold of some light but high energy product....they could do a little damage.....but anything conventional would require a very large aircraft.
    This is just a publicity stunt.....and still FAKE.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh, I fully know it's fake This vid was hashed out on the RC forums months ago. Problem is Betty Soccermom and The Pelosi/Fienstein/Reed wannabe's think it's real.

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh, I fully know it's fake This vid was hashed out on the RC forums months ago. Problem is Betty Soccermom and The Pelosi/Fienstein/Reed wannabe's think it's real.
    Does not matter. Cant ban what isn't real, and adding weapons to civilian aircraft.....real or rc ....is already illegal.
    If we want to make a big deal about fake stuff that people think is real.....well that is a LONG list. I don't see where it impacts any of us.
    I'll just have to hide my fleet of hovering , full auto 5.56 armed robots after the ban comes through.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom