• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Well, some of you may have seen the thread where we found the dog on Friday afternoon and were looking for the owners...

Well about 7am Saturday morning, like an IDIOT I tried to get the new dog acclimated to my pups... that went over about as awful as you can expect.

They got into and I did everything in my power to stop the new dog... and got bit in the process. 2 puncture wounds to my palm and the base of my thumb on my right hand. Folded the dog up with a donkey punch to the base of the neck on the spine...

Now, I love dogs more than anyone, but I don't take to aggressive dogs too kindly... after my girlfriend convinced me not to pepper his ass in the back yard, we called animal control and had him picked up.

My GF (who is an ER tech) cleaned me up pretty well (she definitely got some enjoyment out of cleaning the punctures... hurt like hell) we made a quick trip to urgent care and the pharmacy.

So my dumb ass had to stay at home all weekend because I can't grip my pistol... hell I can't even button my pants it hurts so bad.

Good news is, the dog was microchipped, and up to date on all vaccinations. But from now on, no more picking up dogs for us....

3f58eab514b97d7bdf68a24a2b870f6e.jpg

af4abcaf3b98632c4a184d5347e8e9ff.jpg

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A: Leave it open. Itll drain for a few days. (Ive been bit dozens and dozens of times. Missing my left thumbnail right now from a bite)
    B: Never try to break up a dog fight from the middle. That's the working end. ;-) Grab one of the dogs back legs and drag them apart. I try to go for the winner since the loser is less like to keep the fight going.

Top Bottom