• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its alway good to hear of a HERO recognized. God speed with the on going recovery.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It was a very emotional week for me guys, thanks for the kind words. It's funny Monday was my final day at the sheriffs office. Monday was very quiet I spoke with my boys at work and some family and just relaxed, I also made a facebook post expressing my feelings of it all on facebook... Tuesday however, was a busy day. Wear woke me up, did two radio shows live, north Escambia called, as well as PNJ. Somehow North Escambia, and Wear got ahold of the post and put it on their websites. Not an issue to me though it just another way that I can show my appreciation of you guys! So many people came together and supported my family, and friends. When I woke up and saw the support I could not let this community down. If you guys have a chance wcheck out wear.com, or NorthEscambia.com the post I posted on my Facebook pretty much sums it up, and feel free to repost it. And Clay it's funny, I have had numerous really profitable job offers in the last few days,god has a plan for me and I will go where he leads me.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am glad that you are being recognized like this for your sacrifices and happy that you are a part of our little community here.

Thank you.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    read it on NorthEscambia.com yesterday congrats , now it is time to fully relax and do what you want every day for the rest of your life.
    been doing it since 1990 and it doesn't get old.
    had to laugh at "some poor trainee that was crying all over me as she clinched her gun shaking as the shooting continued "

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I am glad that you are being recognized like this for your sacrifices and happy that you are a part of our little community here.

Thank you.

Thanks Ian, I'm very happy to be here, " above ground" and apart of this community. I grew up shooting and collecting guns it is one of the things that thankfully I can still do.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    read it on NorthEscambia.com yesterday congrats , now it is time to fully relax and do what you want every day for the rest of your life.
    been doing it since 1990 and it doesn't get old.
    had to laugh at "some poor trainee that was crying all over me as she clinched her gun shaking as the shooting continued "

You know that girl quit after that day, and I hope she has found her way and I wish her the best. That being said their are many out their that have not been shocked into reality and have no idea what the job really entails. Mad respect to that girl for stepping up before she got someone hurt. I was fortunate I grew up in it...

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    damn mullet hunter i didnt know that was you. you are a badass. thank you for your service and good luck on everything man. it would prob help if you took that florida gators hat off though. thats got to be bad for you.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jeremy , I wish you the Best for the rest of your GOD Given Life, you deserve it for stepping up and answering the Call of Duty !!! Sorry I missed you the day you came to pick up the glock mags, I wanted to meet you, maybe another day. I have much more respect for LEO's and Military Personal than, most anybody else I can think of. Everyday / Allday thier life is on the line to protect people they don't even know, or do know and might not care too much for. Just because they go home and take off thier work clothes, does not mean they are safe or done work. If you are doing your job and good at it, Bad guys don't care about your work schedule, not only that thier family is always in harms way. There not many days when you can just let your guard down and relaxe like a normal joe on the street. I think the county should send your whole family on a Long Vacation to R&R. Thanks again "Mullet Head" I see you even got Stanley on your side for now! LOL

T

tinman

Wish you all the best! If you ever want to go the range, drop me a line. I'll drive!

Top Bottom