• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    While I've used a few of their mounts and throw-levers, I haven't used any of their glass. I've been shopping more for my 308 Howa, planned to move a Weaver kaspa tactical to the 6.5 Grendel I just built, heck, I even ordered the 30mm mount yesterday. Well tonight I came across a good review and a 1/2 off code for their new Spectre 34mm 1-10 LPVO w/mount & flip-covers and "pulled the trigger"! The kaspa is going back from whence it came. I hope the Monstrum is adequate for the 6.5, not really planning to shoot for distance, but should be great for the deer woods out a couple hundred yards.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I'm kinda leaning towards regretful impulse buy, but with a list price of $270 I only paid $135 shipped, I work with enough Fudds to recoup should I not care for it. Honestly, I was preparing to buy another Strike Eagle 4-24x50 for the turn bolt. My Weaver has a smallish eye box, and figured it would be more forgiving on the Grendel.
    I'll check it out and report back. Looks like the new rules are asking us not to link anything, but if anyone else is interested in buying details, feel free to DM me.

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I had a monstrum 3x prism scope on an AR12 briefly and was happy with it for the very limited range/hog hunting I planned for that gun. Got it on a Black Friday deal for like $80. Ended up not wanting magnification and going with a red dot on that gun and didn’t have a use for it so added it to a trade to even up a deal. Would buy again if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I have a Monstrum Spectre 1-6x24 LPVO Rifle Scope. It's mounted on a PSA clone of an M16 A4. Put a bunch of 5.56 through it while mounted and it still holds zero. YMMV, however.
    While I've bought several of their accessories; QD cantilever mounts, throw levers, scope levels.
    It wasn't until 704 tactical did a launch review with a coupon code, I bought the Spectre 1-10x28 34mm with mount & flip caps for like >$140 shipped! It's mounted up on my 6.5 grendel build. My only regret is not buying multiples at that insane price.

Attachments

• IMG_20231128_183029448.jpg
      IMG_20231128_183029448.jpg
      3.6 MB · Views: 25

adamwwilkes79

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last week I bought the Monstrum Banshee 1-4x24 and mounted it to my rifle. Still have to go site it in, as I've only been able to bore sight it at 25 yds from home.

Attachments

• LVPO.jpg
      LVPO.jpg
      50.6 KB · Views: 14
    Top Bottom