• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHarris

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would like to hear from you experienced hog hunters. I currently don't have a scope on my mini 30 and have been looking for one to do a little hog hunting with. Any suggestions? What scope do you guys like? Would like to keep it $300 or under. Thanks in advance.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have a whole bunch or Leupold scopes for sale that would be perfect for that gun. They all have the heavy duplex and are designed to be parrallax free at 75yds. I have the 1-4X24 and the 2-7X33 both. One has a circle/dot reticle. I have been putting off listing them here but will in the near future. In fact one of these scopes came off my Mini 30 when I sold it.(I still own a Mini-14 chambered in 6.8SPC and will put one of these scopes on that.) I also have mags for the Mini-30 for sale.

These scopes are super sturdy and are great for the closer range hunting. The heavy duplex is great for the lower light situations that we find ourselves in when hog hunting. If interested,please contact me by PM. --- SAWMAN

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would like to hear from you experienced hog hunters. I currently don't have a scope on my mini 30 and have been looking for one to do a little hog hunting with. Any suggestions? What scope do you guys like? Would like to keep it $300 or under. Thanks in advance.
    my experience with hog hunting this year...may need a night vision scope. I been chasing those elusive critters all year. plenty of sign, no pork

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My prices might not be as cheap as you feel that you should be paying for a scope like this...BUT...I have several to choose from. There are features of these scopes that appeal to me for a closer range scope. Check 'em out. If you don't buy from me,order one from Cabela's,Optics Planet,Midway,etc. Pay an extra $15+ for shipping,the directions of how to turn the adjustment knobs,and the box.

These are great scopes weather you get them from me or someone else. --- SAWMAN

CHarris

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you Sawman for your help. I ended up ordering a weaver 1-3 x 20 from midway. I've heard good things about them. Only time will tell. I may end up kicking myself for not getting that scope from you.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Scopes for an individuals application is kinda like a P/U truck. Everybody has their own idea of what they need to do the job and all preferances are pretty much right.

Good Shootin' --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom