• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldefoxx

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wrote a lengthy post using Word, and posted it here twice. Both times it failed to make the forum. Maybe it is too long. If so, maybe just posting it as an attachment will work. So I am trying that approach.

What is it about? How about bullet trajectories, laser scopes, and laser bore sighters. Need I say more?

Attachments

• Laser.txt
      18.6 KB · Views: 105

oldefoxx

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I followed up by posting on TheFirearmsForum.com as well. Big difference between local and national forums is local events and engagements, such as buying and selling or visiting a store that has something in stock. Like ammo. Many online stores that also have local outlets will tell you online that you can only find ammo locally if they even have it in stock. You may think that is tough, since you have to find time and pay the cost of running here and there, but consider my case where I have to use a walker to get about and haven't been able to drive for the last five years. Either I find it online, get somebody to look for it for me, or do without. Those two boxes are going to have to last me a long time, because every plinker out there is trying to get his hands on the ammo I need so that he can go have a good shoot. Fine. That's the way it is. But if you want to do something positive, contact your senators and make sure they know that you don't want Internet Sales Taxes. Things bought online are expensive enough already, especially if they have an weight to them, because you have to roll in the shipping and handling costs when you buy online. The Senate votes on the Internet Sales Taxes tomorrow, so get to it!

oldefoxx

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I decided to redo my piece on adjusting laser bore sighters and put in some supporting graphics. I got it done in one day, but only after giving up on some free drawing software and going back to Microsoft's 2002 Picture It! program. Users of later Office Suites have it integrated in that software, but I use older versions myself.

If anyone cannot handle PNG files, I can convert these to JPG and upload them again. The problem with JPG is that I have no control over what size the final image turns out to be, so you may get it too big or too small. All of these were designed to be standard paper size if printed out.

Attachments

• draw1.png
      draw1.png
      21.5 KB · Views: 104
    • draw2.png
      draw2.png
      42.5 KB · Views: 112
    • draw3.png
      draw3.png
      40.1 KB · Views: 109
    • Draw4.png
      Draw4.png
      44.5 KB · Views: 108
    • Draw5.png
      Draw5.png
      43.3 KB · Views: 107

oldefoxx

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here are two more pages that I wrote today on using a non-adjusted or how-to-adjust a laser bore sighter.

Attachments

• Draw6.png
      Draw6.png
      24.8 KB · Views: 92
    • Draw7.png
      Draw7.png
      76.7 KB · Views: 92
    Top Bottom