• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WOW!!!! I would sure like to see the training sylibus for this Youth Corps.

Funny the absence of information of these new elite youth Corps seems to be missing from the response to Super Storm Sandy up north. Article said the graduated 231 people in Sept. So where are they? A freshly trained "Showcase Unit" and no involvement? No Press? WTF are the really trained to do? I guess it the N/E erupts in riots we will see.

This is the start of DHS/FEMA Army that can be deployed within the U.S. under the presidents Executive Order then per the law fully under the control of FEMA UNLESS the president does another simple Executive order and takes direct control. Scary.

I also see the New Black Panther Party is on duty in PA standing in front of the voting center, CO voting machines are changing vote for Romney to Obama upon inserting the ballot. Machine then asks is the ballot correct? if you do not catch it and change it back to Romney: It will be a vote for Obama. 17 machines found like this by 8AM. 67 Pre-screened election officials were ordered to vacate their posts because they were registered republicans, No registered independents or democrats were removed from their posts. Another Voting location had a mural of Obama with his campaign slogan on the wall right in front of the voting stations.
    This mural has since been partially covered after complaints.

Anybody see those U.N. Observers that are suppose to monitor the vote for Republican voter suppression?

Please vote or don't bitch.

Top Bottom