• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Now $275 cash face to face, will entertain trade offers via PM/Conversation.

Bought this shortly after they came out. Used for securing valuables on travel, and now no longer require it.

Hornady AR Gunlocker Closed.jpg

Hornady AR Gunlocker Open.jpg

Comes with physical key, mounting cable, and active batteries for programing. I may have one fob (RFID) that still works, but primarily used combo since Hornady was out of bracelet RFIDs when mine died. I do have a new set of foam storage pieces for the locker to replace the ones I cut for specific weapons over the years. Foam liner needs to be re-attached, will pass on spray adhesive if I can find it.

More info on it at: https://www.hornady.com/security/rapid-safes/ar-gunlocker/#!/

Current pricing at Amazon: Amazon product ASIN B089NXS6JR
    PM/Conversation with any questions or to say you want it. Will mark when gone, so no pointless post on availability (they will be ignored, reported, and request to be removed).

Last edited:

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Back on market with RFID accessories fresh from Hornady. Price at $275. RFID accessories include; l to r, RFID bracelet (not the original one an all rubber model), a watch band RFID, two pack sticky RFID (have one on the back of my phone), and a two pack of keyring RFID fobs. Added the owners manual in case you might want to check it out.

Hornady RFID Accessories.jpg

If you might be wanting one for inside the home, this one can be had with an AC Adapter, but I could not find mine. There is one on Amazon advertised for the AR Gunlocker that is $10.

Last edited:

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I am traveling soon, are you?

EDIT:

Two brand new blocks that are included.

20230714_084020_resized.jpg

Pic shows interior with two cut out side of old foam, other side has cut out for one long gun as you can more easily see in the above photo.

20230714_084312_resized.jpg

Close up of two of four locking lugs. Substantial locking for best security.

20230714_084317_resized.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom