• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dutch87

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello everyone!

Longtime lurker, now finally joined your ranks! I'm from the Netherlands, which means that I cannot own a gun (it's very difficult to get a permit).

From my earliest days I've been fascinated by guns, rifles and the military. And the fact that you cannot own a gun doesn't help :p My main interests point towards 1911's, bolt action rifles and knifes (of which I own quite a few, from Ka-Bars to Eickhorns).

I would love to explore more and hope to own a gun someday.

Cheers,
    Dutch87

MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Netherlands! Wow! How did you find our little piece of the internet world?

Welcome and hope you have the pleasure of owning a firearm one day. :rapture: Have you ever been able to shoot a gun?

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still in the Netherlands? I'd be happy to take you shooting if you were local.

But I'm sure everyone here would work a trade. Photos of guns for photos of hot chicks!!

Welcome aboard!

Dutch87

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Netherlands! Wow! How did you find our little piece of the internet world?

Welcome and hope you have the pleasure of owning a firearm one day. :rapture: Have you ever been able to shoot a gun?

I do hope so! And yes I have! When I was ten or eleven years old, a french farmer allowed me to shoot his shotgun. It was amazingly scary... Still have the shotgun shell to this day!

Dutch87

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still in the Netherlands? I'd be happy to take you shooting if you were local.

But I'm sure everyone here would work a trade. Photos of guns for photos of hot chicks!!

Welcome aboard!

I wish I could take you up in that! I have a better trade in mind... Guns for photos of hot chicks ;)

Dutch87

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome Dutch! seems like we will be with you soon turning in all our guns...NOT

I do hope not... It would be a great shame if it did happen. And like to visit the US once, where I'll be spending my holiday on the range :p

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome Dutch , if you ever make it to Pensacola I'm sure there'll be plenty that will be happy to take you to the range. What a shame Europe is so anti-gun. As many times as they've been invaded you'd think they'd learn.

Rick

ben_p

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was another guy on a forum I was a member of in KY that went by the name 'ulwembu' and he shot in competition shoots at the Knob Creek Machine Gun shoots. He is from the Netherlands as well and is a great guy. Good to have you here, hope you find what you're looking for.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome Dutch! As for the 1911's they hold a special place in my heart also, everytime I hold one I feel that impulse to buy it.

Nato

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome Dutch87, Strange that you are interested in 1911's, I collect firearms from your two neighbors.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Shit everyone needs a gun... PM me and ill mail you a 1911.... It's gonna cost you but we can make it happen... Ill stuff it in an Obama blow up doll..... Ammo will come in a Feinstein teddy bear... I ain't shitting you either...

Top Bottom