• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Since starting my current job I've been unable to attend a gun show in over 10 years. One thing I used to buy regularly, was a lot of my reloading supplies, specifically primers & powder.
    I'm curious if there are vendors that are still selling and how is their selection and how are the prices??
    Every couple of months Mid South shooter supply offers free hazmat with a $99 order. I just ordered 1K primers for $100 & 2 pounds of powder for around $45 each.
    Next time I'll get powder for 6.5G & 6ARC!

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I'd have to be getting a smoking deal to give up a days worth of sleep to go to a show. I just haven't been to one in so long, I was just wondering if I was missing out? Lol...

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I'd have to be getting a smoking deal to give up a days worth of sleep to go to a show. I just haven't been to one in so long, I was just wondering if I was missing out? Lol...
    If you haven't been in 10 years you will be disappointed if you go. Lots of cool stuff with high prices for the most part.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    If you haven't been in 10 years you will be disappointed if you go. Lots of cool stuff with high prices for the most part.
    I would rent a table, take all my leftovers, a bunch of guns (mainly to show off) or use to barter with. And have access to everyone else's parts boxes for those obscure treasures. I've come away with guns and ammo, but never really went there looking to buy. If I didn't rent a table, I'd sling up a couple of rifles and carry a couple of pistols (I'd be that guy with index cards pinned on my back).

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I would rent a table, take all my leftovers, a bunch of guns (mainly to show off) or use to barter with. And have access to everyone else's parts boxes for those obscure treasures. I've come away with guns and ammo, but never really went there looking to buy. If I didn't rent a table, I'd sling up a couple of rifles and carry a couple of pistols (I'd be that guy with index cards pinned on my back).
    Tape em to the weapon!

Top Bottom