• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    This morning, I went over to the gun auction at Guld Coast Guns. I had two pistols I was interested in trying to get. One was a Glock 19 Gen5 MOS and the other was a SIG SAUER P320F-9-RXZP. I ended up winning the bid for the Glock ($500) and passed on the SIG since it was not coming up until much later on, plus I spent all my money on the Glock. It was going to be one or the other. The Glock is complete and only has a little wear on the edges of the ambidextrous safety. I figure that I will throw on a HOLOSUN SCS MOS at some point and be done with it.

Right now, I am working on a Glock 43X MOS that I acquired recently. I had suppressor-height night sights installed this morning. I bought a HOLOSUN HS507K X2 for it several days ago. It is waiting for the adapter plate to come in tomorrow. The TLR-7sub arrived a short while ago.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    It was a lot of fun. I bought 3.
    I’m about to go back and pick them up. The background checks were taking a while.
    There were some good deals.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    It was a lot of fun. I bought 3.
    I’m about to go back and pick them up. The background checks were taking a while.
    There were some good deals.
    Good deal. A lot of people were getting some really good deals. As far as my background check, it took not quite 30 minutes. I was glad of that.

Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I was interested in the two P38's they had there. They went for more than I was willing to pay. I was also interested in the Winchester 30-30 and the Uberti 1860 Army. They also went for more than I wanted to pay.

Neil222

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was interested in the two P38's they had there. They went for more than I was willing to pay. I was also interested in the Winchester 30-30 and the Uberti 1860 Army. They also went for more than I wanted to pay.
    I stoped by for a few minutes but had too much on my schedule to stay any longer. I also noticed the WW2 spreewerk P-38. I’ve been looking for one for some time now. How much did it go for? I seem to remember that it had a holster as well.

Fieleke

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I stoped by for a few minutes but had too much on my schedule to stay any longer. I also noticed the WW2 spreewerk P-38. I’ve been looking for one for some time now. How much did it go for? I seem to remember that it had a holster as well.

Spreewerk P38 sold for $1,075.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Yeh, I was going to bid on the Win 94 but I’m not paying $775 for a 1973. Maybe if I didn’t already have several 94s.
    Plus I wasn’t sure if it was in really good shape or re-blued. I’m thinking it was re-blued.
    There were several I had marked but went for more than I wanted to pay.
    I figured the S&W 13 would go for $450 or so and it went for $650 or $700. There was something going on with that one too in the mechanism.

Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    The second one sold for about $500ish

Top Bottom