• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    This is happening in many major countries across the world, not just the US. If that doesn’t ring a bell to some people that this is an orchestrated historical event that they’re living in then they can’t be helped.
    yep...that is why i have a problem blaming it on a get votes scheme ...seems more like a lets de throne white people with money but white with money are writing these laws or a miss guided plan of cwm by ya

Carl

Master
    ...seems more like a lets de throne white people with money
    It doesn’t seem like money has anything to do with it otherwise you’re on point imo. Either way everyone is intentionally being radicalized I believe.

.22 cents

Master
    yep...that is why i have a problem blaming it on a get votes scheme ...seems more like a lets de throne white people with money but white with money are writing these laws or a miss guided plan of cwm by ya
    The oligarchs call it the great reset, climate change (nothing to do with weather), the 4th industrial revolution, build back better. Blah blah. Immigrants are flooding all major nations. Everybody’s money is more and more becoming doo-doo. The leading cause of death is “suddenly” now.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Well brandon will visit the border thursday for photo ops but his handlers already have a plan ready to go and this dog and pony show is just for election votes . He also may have a press conference back in DC later that day depending on how many lines /uppers he can snort /swallow to make him look sharp with vigor . brandon has been in politics for almost 50 years he knows the game and how to play it but he nowhere as sharp as he once was but still do not underestimate him or his re-election crew . We can expect more actions from him to spin a positive image ,the tactic works very well with voters because we have short memories sadly

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I'm not trying to change your thinking. I'm just presenting facts. Why do dems win on flaky stuff like men can breast feed and have babies and should be allowed to compete with females in sports? While Republicans loose on boarder integrity? How does that happen? When it counts, they're united.
    Yes, united in making more $$$ by any means possible. It's just about $$$ folks no evil lizard people or NWO. Pimp the system. Get in, stay in and get paid.

Top Bottom