Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item Norinco Mak90. 7.62x39

Location Crestview

Contact Info PM

Price 1k trade value $900 cash

Item Description Excellent condition Norinco Mak90.

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bump open to cash offers for a while as there is something online I may not be able to live without. $900 for a Norinco Chicom, banned AK56s clone is not too shabby. No Norincos will be coming into this country anymore, unless some politician gains from it

You guys gotta see this rifle in person. It is gorgeous. It is every bit as smooth as a polytech. I thought about keeping it and doing a spiker conversion on it but need some cash right now. US made spiker conversions are specifically made for the Mak90 and come with everything including the spike bayonet. Just gotta get the old stuff off and press the new stuff on. I have seen them go online anywhere from 2-250. Then if you are handy with a dremel tool you can divet out the bayonet channel yourself. Pretty simple affair if you go slow and draw out your template.

In my opinion a Mak90 with a spiker conversion on it is every bit as cool as a polytech spiker which you will not find for less than 2.5k. If you do let me know so I can piss my wife off again. The built quality between the Norinco and Polytech chicom rifles are the same. I compared them side by side and nothing stands out more than the other except the Norinco is serial matched in more places.

$900 Is more than a fair price for this awesome chicom in this configuration.

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump, still open to trades but would really like to get some cash to recoup a recent expense. Open to offers, all I will do is politely decline if its not enough.

$900 is fair for what this rifle is, in my opinion. Sorry fellas these are not 600 dollar guns. Not in this condition and configuration. Especially for a Chicom built banned Norinco. WASRs are nearly selling for what I am asking. Much love to the WASR but this rifle is a whole other animal.

This rifle should not last long at this price, if you are on the fence about it PM me. I am seriously looking at doing a Spiker conversion on this rifle and then I am certainly keeping her. If you know AKs you know how the Chicom AK is built. Thicker metal, barrels etc. This is a import banned rifle much like the Russian AK ban.

Dont miss out on a super nice Mak 90 with straight cut receiver as opposed to slant cut. Will look great under the Christmas tree with a nice red bow. Sometimes you gotta treat yourself.

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bump, a bunch of interest but nothing that has really spoke to me yet. I am all for fair trade and or cash. I do not offend easily and worse I say is no thank you. Cheers, hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

CaddyMan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    10-4 I'm debating between a Classic Firearms AMD-65 or finding a good Mak 90......moderate price difference, I need to decide what I want to spend.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep classic has a very sweet amd offering right now. I really don’t know how they have lasted considering there are built on an FEG receiver. Natural sbr candidate as well. That amd would have awesome all original look and feel once sbr’d

The Norinco is a classic AK style rifle though, not even AKM. Built on a 1.5mm receiver from a wartime factory and the barrel diameter is thicker like that of an original AK, plus chrome lined. Everyone compares every AK or variant to a Russian but the Chinese built the AK unto their own specifications for their needs. It is a beast when placed side by side to a AKM variant. Not that AKMs are bad, the Chinese just built their versions differently.

There is a moderate difference in price but there is very significant difference in build, characteristics, and collectabily. Besides being geared more towards the collectors market, like DSPLCD1 said, there aren’t that many AK collectors in this area. Wish there were more. If there were I have seen two nhm91 Chinese “rpk” types that would likely have been snatched up by now. If I were a wealthy man I know I would have.

Either way you go I think it’s safe that over time both rifles will appreciate in value. The Norinco probably a bit more since it is already banned, but the FEG will someday dry up as well or I’m sure we’ll gun grab under the guise of sanctions.

If your ever in my area I have no problem showing it to ya no strings attached, or if ya know a place to shoot, wouldn’t mind slinging some lead thru it and getting to know a new forum member

So many guns so little money lol. Quite honest when my Mak sells I would like to pick up that amd with wire stock from Classic if they are still available. Good thing is if they sell out they will get more in as we currently don’t have anything against importing Hungarian firearms

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last bump. I think I may keep her if she does t sell or trade soon.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom