APOD Firearms

Sold Polish Import FB Radom Beryl AK in 5.56 (Destin $1000)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: $1000
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BoatsAndGuns

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Price
    $1000
    Item Location
    Destin
    For sale is an original factory import Polish FB Radom Beryl AK in 5.56x45 NATO. This is the NATO AK and what Poland issued to their troops in Afghanistan and Iraq over their 20 year participation in those wars alongside us. It's by far the most proven military-service 5.56 AK out there, whereas usually AKs in 5.56 are shoehorned AKM designs purely meant for the US commercial market and have not gone through military testing or service. I have two of these, but I really don't need an exact duplicate of the one I already have, so I'm selling this one to go after other AK pursuits.

I have shot one case of 5.56 through this, so the round count is at 1k. I have cleaned and lubricated it, so it's ready to go out of the box. Comes with two FB Radom 30rd polymer mags and one Arsenal Bulgarian Circle 10 black steel reinforced 30 round mag. It comes in the tan soft zipup case the rifle originally came in. There have been no modifications to the rifle. To comply with 922r rules, the importer put in a US trigger (FIME Enhanced), US buttstock, US pistol grip, and US muzzle device. Muzzle is threaded 1/2x28.

These are imported in very small batches, and FB Radom has been decreasing what they are sending to the US due to the war in Ukraine (they've already discontinued the Mini Beryl pistol version). Most exported Beryls are going to the Ukrainians. As with all top quality AK imports, it's only a matter of time before they are no longer imported and prices skyrocket (before the current importation through Arms of America, the IO Inc imported Archer Beryls from the early 2010s were fetching $2500+ used). FB Radom, the Polish state military factory that has been making military AKs since the 1960s, has been tapering down production of the Beryl in favor of their new service rifle, the MSBS GROT.

These shoot super smooth with light recoil. If you've ever wanted an AK74 but didn't want to deal with the price/availability issues of 5.45x39, this is the perfect rifle to scratch that itch. To be clear, this rifle was built in the FB Radom military factory in Poland and imported to the US by Arms of America, it is not a kit build assembled in the US. This particular rifle was made in 2021 (pre Ukraine invasion). In terms of quality, in my opinion these are on the same level as my Bulgarian Arsenals and Russian Saigas and Vepr FMs. Quality control is very high and the sights are straight.

Price is firm at $1000, cash only. No trades unless you happen to have an unfired Arsenal SGL21 or SGL20, in which case I'd pay you money on top of the trade. I'm not interested in any other trades. Local sales only, to FL residents only. Buyer must be willing to fill out a Bill of Sale including your Name, Address, Drivers License Number, CCW (if you have it, but not necessary), and phone number. You will get a copy of it with all of my information on it as well.

I live near Destin but work in Fort Walton Beach. I'd be willing to meet in either place or somewhere nearby. I'm not able to go out super far due to work and family obligations, but we can work together on a time/place.

I apologize for the lackluster picture. Please message me with your email or phone if you would like the 24 pictures I have of this AK, showing internals and finish wear. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• b1.jpg
      b1.jpg
      196 KB · Views: 182
    • b2.jpg
      b2.jpg
      970.2 KB · Views: 182
    • b14.jpg
      b14.jpg
      662.6 KB · Views: 165
    • b6.jpg
      b6.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 185
    Last edited:

BoatsAndGuns

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I've decided to include two FB Radom factory Beryl mags (in addition to the Circle 10) instead of WBP aftermarket ones. I've found the FB mags to be more reliable.

whoacolt45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good morning,
    Is the Beryl still available? I can have cash by end of day today and can meet you tomorrow to pick it up. I’m in Pensacola Fl so not too far. I have credentials and valid ccw.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom