• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FNHman

Marksman
    The media has 1000s of photos like this one from both sides; it won't take much to prove their case.

Nice photo, I wonder where the barrel is pointing? Concrete bridge column? Did he make a bad choice, I believe so but I wonder how many drug dealers and child molesters they will let out early to put these guys behind bars.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Nice photo, I wonder where the barrel is pointing? Concrete bridge column? Did he make a bad choice, I believe so but I wonder how many drug dealers and child molesters they will let out early to put these guys behind bars.

Sorry, I don't play the false dichotomy game because it's not a choice of one or the other.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25469...investigating-bundy-supporters-in-blm-dispute

Well you had to know this was coming. They have been out there beating their chest for weeks about a "victory" over the federal government but some of them are about to have some serious regrets. There is so much video of the incident out there to be analyzed that everyone's actions will evaluated. The yahoos pointing their rifles in the direction of the feds and metro police are going to be getting a very unpleasant visit in the near future.

The Vegas metro PD has testified under oath to the FBI they saw men laying on the ground and in trucks with their weapons trained in their direction with women and children in between. One accidental slam-fire and there could have been tragedy. Simply put they are screwed and about to feel the full weight of the government they so despise. Should have kept to their little local play-dates in the woods and just fantasizing about a showdown with the evil authorities. They probably won't even realize that if we truly lived in the tyrannical state they think we do they would already be dead and not getting the benefit of a trail.

The sad result of people letting heated rhetoric and propaganda whip them into a frenzy and do something truly stupid with life altering consequences. I fully support the FBI in rounding up the assholes who were carelessly pointing weapons. They have broken the law and proven they are not responsible enough to own them. This behavior cannot be allowed to stand or else everyone who disagrees with the laws on the books will think they can just get an armed group of supporters and intimidate authorities into not enforcing them. That's anarchy not democracy.

And sadly this is the only way these days anything might change. The government at all levels thinks they can do anything they want to us without repercussions. Also why are they allowed to point guns at anyone they want with out repercussions? Look at when they have these "manhunts" they just point guns at anyone and everyone. He'll even when I was in Afghanistan a real war zone I couldn't just point my weapon at anyone for any reason.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    ammon bundy & brother arrested in ore, key leader killed, another wounded, in shootout with ore state popo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arrests-oregon-standoff-leaders-leaves-084844536.html

BURNS, Ore. (AP) — Federal and state law officers arrested the leaders of an armed group occupying a national wildlife refuge, during a traffic stop along a highway in Oregon's frozen high country that prompted gunfire and left one man dead.
    Militant leader Ammon Bundy and his followers were reportedly heading to a community meeting at the senior center Tuesday in John Day, about 70 miles north of Burns, to address local residents to discuss their views on federal management of public lands.
    In a statement, the FBI and Oregon State Police said agents had made a total of eight arrests — including Ammon Bundy.

jackboots coming to a town near you soon?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    ammon bundy has stated the man that was killed, had his hands up....

white lives matter...

wonder where the dash cam footage is of this....how much anyone want to bet there is none,,?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Well well well, I guess nothing came of the FBI investigation earlier, I certainly wish They would investigate the IRS, Hillary, Holder, Reid, pelosi and Obama, those are where the criminals are.

wildrider666

Master
    Multi Agency road block and no mention of video. Strange. You may recognize the face of the dead guy. He carrief a lever action rifle in a saddle sheath. He was interviewed. Said something like he was ready to die for what he believed in.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    cliven bundy arrested in Portland after flying in...

4 supporters in the wildlife refuge due to surrender today, if the fbi doesn't kill them first...

i smell harry reid's involvement, i knew that smug bastard would get bundy eventually

Top Bottom