• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK guys let's Post some pictures of that favorite dove gun That you will be opening season with. For me it will be this super X model 12 With the original lead weighted stock Swapped out for this Custom fitted stock. If my shoulder starts getting sore I'll drop back to this 20 gauge.
    20230830_101026.jpg
    20230830_101338.jpg

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will decide tomorrow, I am going up to Dallas county for a shoot. I will be taking my Fair over and under in 20 gauge and my Winchester model 12 20 gauge so court is still out on which one wins. I am not very good at hitting many birds but I sure love to go and just hang out with everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_0650.jpeg
      IMG_0650.jpeg
      340.7 KB · Views: 53
    • IMG_0559.jpeg
      IMG_0559.jpeg
      567.8 KB · Views: 55

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We had the birds but they were flying high and fast. I think the only way I could hit one was for it to lite somewhere then I might have a chance. As always the day was full of fun and relaxation. As for my favorite dove gun I think I am going to break out my trusty Browning Gold 12 gauge, I have killed many a critter (including numerous dove) with it so I guess that is my final answer.

Tommytwotone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK guys let's Post some pictures of that favorite dove gun That you will be opening season with. For me it will be this super X model 12 With the original lead weighted stock Swapped out for this Custom fitted stock. If my shoulder starts getting sore I'll drop back to this 20 gauge. View attachment 240006 View attachment 240007
    Beautiful shotguns there. There might be black polymer ones that shoot or handle just a smidge better, but there’s something truly satisfying to me when holding or shooting beautiful wood and steel guns. Thanks.

Top Bottom