• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As the date gets closer start checking CL. Sporting good stores sometimes have flyers or benefit hunts posted. I ll post up if I hear about anything

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check with Captain Wes Rosier. He's on PFF ... and likely here soon. I think he goes by, "Captain Wes" on PFF, but I reserve the right to be wrong.

duckhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Tony will you hunt in Alabama? If give a call. Im going next Satuday on a shoot. Iy costs $25 but mostly will be worth it call meb On Thursdaybto set it up.John

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been trying to get on a hunt, but without success. I'd sure love to go if someone has an opening.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Wait, you don't understand. I've been in contact with Wes, I was a member last year and the year before. I did'nt join this year because I wanted to do more deer hunting. Before I joined, I went on many pay per shoot hunts with Wes, I've just not gotten the golden "come on" invite this year. Last year, I paid full dues plus guest fee and never brought a guest an I think I got to shoot with them 7 or 8 times. When I eventually drew a coveted spot, I had others encroaching on my stand. Typical. So, long story short, I didn't feel like the "membership" was worth the ticket price, and I decided to go back to "A-la-cart"... Wes told me he'd try to get me on a hunt in the 2nd or 3rd phase... I just wanted to hunt once before deer season got full-on.

Top Bottom