• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I watched this show today and it featured the most annoying girl I have ever seen anywhere, ever. Her name was Megan, I believe, and she seemed like a total attention whore. Thanks to her I will never watch that show again. Also, she claimed she works out six hours a day but it was very clear she does not. People like her will be killed and looted early on in a real anarchy type situation.

I saw this episode. She was highly annoying and her whole plan was just awful. I believe when they rated her she rated very low on everything. Yeah, I won't waste that much time watching it again, either because of her.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great concept u got there Clay(AkA mind fuck) but my family would kill u if u touched me. U have never met children as dangerous as mine! My boys would cut your heart out just to have a hacky sack:) and my ole lady looks sweet and is to me but Is as dedicated as they come and very well trained so I would recommend killing all of us if ur gonna try 1.Happy hunting
    This statement, along with your reason for editing, is a hysterical start to my day-thank you. Stanley, did you google narcissistic personality disorder and cranky at me? I'm just busting your balls, nobody with a pink .50 cal could be a narcissist ;) hugs ( btw, still waiting for that friends request:(

How about a group read/book club? Everyone get One Second After and discuss every few chapters? I do this with my employees but it's never a cool book. Stanley, I'll find a copy with pictures or you're welcome to come over and I'll read to you.

Btw, the Alaska Last Frontier show has me itching to move. Those people are setup for SHTF.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Warning, do not "friend" stanley, do not respond to his posts, he has been kicked off more forums than you have joined. Never encourage him, in fact it would be best to block him so you don't see his posts. Aiming guns at peoples heads for no cause, illegal weapons and transactions, has children and teaches them through his behavior, is allowed to even have guns, just too many reasons to list. He cries out for attention, attacking and calling people names, using even bad things so as to bring attention to himself, what do the mental health professionals call that?

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Warning, do not "friend" stanley, do not respond to his posts, he has been kicked off more forums than you have joined. Never encourage him, in fact it would be best to block him so you don't see his posts. Aiming guns at peoples heads for no cause, illegal weapons and transactions, has children and teaches them through his behavior, is allowed to even have guns, just too many reasons to list. He cries out for attention, attacking and calling people names, using even bad things so as to bring attention to himself, what do the mental health professionals call that?

Hey I have to say that was well thought out and if it weren't about me I might even take ur advise! Guys y'all should listen to this guy he is onto something here...maybe I do need jail an counciling do u guys think ur up for a intervention?

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    hugs ( btw, still waiting for that friends request:(

How about a group read/book club? Everyone get One Second After and discuss every few chapters? I do this with my employees but it's never a cool book. Stanley, I'll find a copy with pictures or you're welcome to come over and I'll read to you.

Btw, the Alaska Last Frontier show has me itching to move. Those people are setup for SHTF.

This sounds like a great idea when can we come over to ur house? Please post address or PM! Also is it ok if my 7 year old open carries in ur home? It's hard to get him to take gun off when not at school if ya know what I mean? And no worries I will remove the duct tape from ur mouth so u can read to us if u promise not to scream for help!?and for the record u may wana council FrankTard he was talking About unfriending me in another post I think he has gone off the deep end and I'm getting a lil worried about him? It's just that I care for him so much and fear our friendship is falling apart?thanks for ur kindness I'll be waiting for u to approve my friend request and that PM with ur address....

Last edited:

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would be down for this

Great, well it's at Walmart for $7. Let's say the first 'discussion' will take place on the 26th, gives people time to get book, after opening few days of rifle season and read a bit of it. Say the first 100 pages discussed (511 page book). I'll put a thread up letting anyone know what's what.

Looking forward to an intellectual discussion!

Clay

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great, well it's at Walmart for $7. Let's say the first 'discussion' will take place on the 26th, gives people time to get book, after opening few days of rifle season and read a bit of it. Say the first 100 pages discussed (511 page book). I'll put a thread up letting anyone know what's what.

Looking forward to an intellectual discussion!

Clay

So does it come on CD also or can I down load to my iPhone? (vocal version obviously) so I'll be waiting for that PM because I still like the idea of u reading it to me! And what does that "I" word mean?? thanks

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back on topic. Most of you might not have lived during the "Cuban Missile Crisis". Most historians say we were on the doorstep of WWIII. National Defense news flooded the black and white TVs. A lot of homes only had radio at that time. Feds were scrambling to resurrect the Civil Defense program from WWII and the 50's. Federal Offices and Schools held Nuclear Drills: "Duck and Cover" which started when the USSR got the A-Bomb. Dad contracted a bomb shelter under the back yard. It wasn't done until after Khrushchev blinked and pull the missiles out of Cuba. Of what I remember of the shelter would not have survived a direct 81mm hit. The shelter did provide a sense of security. I do not view "preparations" with the same naive sense of faith as I once did. I think if you kiss your butt goodbye then wake up smelling something funny your pretty lucky. If your not in your safe, happy place when the bell goes off you'll probably never get there (bobbing targets). If you have more crap then you can pack on your back you will abandon it or defend in place. If all in your family are not physically fit and healthy they will more then likely falter and cir-cum to conditions within a few days. You will abandon all others who would drain your supplies. You will kill to keep what you would have thrown away a week before. Would you take in and feed a 6 year old orphan? What if there were 5 or 20? With all the hardship the real test will be in your mind, there is always an easier way out. Are you mentally prepared?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsHUIxt1iMw&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=sb-BPI0bgqs&feature=endscreen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2kdpAGDu8s

Caution: atomic blast on live pigs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYUSKWhb3sk

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have watched the show a few times and there are a few preppers that are doing things right, and there are also a few people that are just plain nuts. I know the show is a double edged sword in that it will show the good and the bad. It is like most shows on TV today in that they have to attract a broad range of viewers and sometimes that means throwing in some crap to stir things up.

I would like to see a spin off of this program that is geared more towards the how-to side. I know it will never happen but thats what survival forums and YouTube are for anyhow. I'll continue to watch it on my DVR so I can fast forward the crazy people.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

How to roast a pig in 2 seconds. Cool how on the vehicles you can see the paint burn off a second before the shock wave hits.

I have a hard time watching Preppers. Too many know nothing nut cases for me. I cringed when the one guy was testing his shipping container "home" for bullet resistance. He used a .22 LR to test it and he shot the corner plates on the lifting attachment points. Probably 3" of steel on the corners. Gimme a break.

I'm not so worried about a nuclear exchange. We are all screwed if that happens. Either you die that second or die a horrible death over the weeks, months, or years to come. I worry more about economic collapse or natural disaster. Imagine living in Katrina conditions forever. If one really thinks through it, we won't even be able to have a fire for cooking or warmth during the daytime. The smoke will be a "come and get it" signal for all the bad guys within miles. Only the very strong will survive. I don't have a lot of faith in an entire electrical grid failure or chinese hackers shutting down the grid (but I do believe they could shut down the entire banking system). I have worked in one thing or another connected to power generation and distribution for many years. Many parts of the national grid do not have remote control or internet connections. You could have large area blackouts that last for days or weeks. Even the grid switching that is remote controlled over the internet has manual backup. All you need is one dude in a pickup to drive out to the substation, pull the plug on the network connection, and throw a lever. What? The battery backup is dead? Fine, walk outside, unlock a padlock, and throw the switch manually.

Just my $0.02

Top Bottom