Patriot Mobile

DEC 21, Myan Calender ends.North & S. poles swap? Prep?Real?What R U doing?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I already know this thread will derail to some extent because of jokes and bashing but maybe some real idea's will slip through the cracks?
    So the scientist say when the Myan calender ends on December 21, 2012 that the world will not end but since the planets will align the North and South poles will reverse and the water will indefinitly become land?
    Traditionally Im not a preper or believer but its normal got no scientific backing just some crazy saying the world will end...
    So will the magnetic pull swapping effect electronics and computers?
    There would obviously be some kaos with water flooding places...which would leed to crime and crazy behavior..
    Will the rotation of earth also change and what will that mean?
    Will the weather and water be instant change or gradual and if so how long hours,days,weeks,months,years,decades or what???
    Will gravity change?

What preparation R U going to do?
    Pull money out of bank if so will the american dollar even matter?
    What good is glod if survival is the goal for everyone.

P.S. Yes Clay,FrankT,Sawman,Mullethunter I did this thread with your Smile's in mind! Your welcome lets have it......

ben_p

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's not going to happen. If you want to waste your money on a lot of unnecessary stuff, be my guest. Remember Y2K? Things got crazy didn't they...

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's not going to happen. If you want to waste your money on a lot of unnecessary stuff, be my guest. Remember Y2K? Things got crazy didn't they...

How did Y2K have to do with nature and and science jointly?
    And I would think that some preparations can be done for lil to no money and also other prep things can be on nonparishable items that would and can be eaten/used even if nothing happens if not gotten in a crazy excess amount?
    And if its not gonna happen That is awesome and I would preffer it not and would love not to have to do anything so please voice your educated reasoning so to help us out??
    And please dont say its just not and i know nothing about it but just sounds crazy......

kwright06

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

scoob

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i prepare more for hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, nuclear, financial collapse,or coronal mass ejection those kinds of events. and if yall try to tell me none of them will happen, then i say its called denial. lol :tinfoil3:

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i prepare more for hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, nuclear, financial collapse,or coronal mass ejection those kinds of events. and if yall try to tell me none of them will happen, then i say its called denial. lol :tinfoil3:

Well i would like to know what u do or would do for financial collapse? I wonder what is the best barter item that is carryable/storeable for a even that rendered cash or jewels worthless..

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guns, ammo, beanie weenies, wimmin would be good barter items. Maybe chicken, hogs, goats. Once word gets out that you have something to barter you will need more guns and ammo to keep your possessions..

Last edited:

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well i would like to know what u do or would do for financial collapse? I wonder what is the best barter item that is carryable/storeable for a even that rendered cash or jewels worthless..

Have a kit, keep some gold or silver( been traded long before industrialization took place and will likely continue) Antibiotics/medical supplies, seeds, ammo, bleach, fire starters, sex toys and beef jerky....what else does a man need, oh and a few guns and ammo magazines. Sorry Stanley, been a bad BFF lately, busy at work.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have a kit, keep some gold or silver( been traded long before industrialization took place and will likely continue) Antibiotics/medical supplies, seeds, ammo, bleach, fire starters, sex toys and beef jerky....what else does a man need, oh and a few guns and ammo magazines. Sorry Stanley, been a bad BFF lately, busy at work.

You had me at sex toys and beef jerky.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I live on the beach so if there is a land and water switch, I'll just swim the 40 yards to the "New" sand beach. My Wife's birthday is Dec 22nd and I'm not going to chance the wrath of hell spawn. If I didn't have a gift and didn't die on the 21st I sure will be wishing I had!!! Did I ever mention she is good for six from the .44 mag?
    WR

Last edited:

j74snook

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    you know this is quite interesting. I personally havent stockpiled anything. But have often wonder if i should and have i taught my wife and daughter enough about firearms and survival if something had happened to me.but personally im banking on nothing happening.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Beer and alcohol, what were you thinking forgetting those??

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    according to what I've been reading on the web, a couple of 50lb bags of sweet feed, some sugar, and yeast will make alot of "shine".... all these boiling pots we've been using for years can very easily be converted into stills ... anyone else watched "Moonshiners"?

merkinman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just put points and condensor in my 1971 F100 and the 1966 Mustang today only had to wait a week for parts. Solar flare ready. ARE U ? Got my short wave ready.

Top Bottom