Target Sports

Commission says Christian business owners should leave religion at home........

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How about homos leave their agenda at home and the government shut its pie hole as well? I couldn't care less if two dudes want to play hide the sausage, but don't tell me I have to accept it as normal behavior. It's not normal by anyone's standards except for the weirdos that like playing rump ranger.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014...usiness-owners-should-leave-religion-at-home/

The Human Rights Commission in Lexington, Kentucky has a chilling message for Christian business owners who refuse service to LGBT organizations: leave your religion at home.
    “It would be safe to do so, yes,” Executive Director Raymond Sexton told me. “Or in this case you can find yourself two years down the road and you’re still involved in a legal battle because you did not do so.”

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How about homos leave their agenda at home and the government shut its pie hole as well? I couldn't care less if two dudes want to play hide the sausage, but don't tell me I have to accept it as normal behavior. It's not normal by anyone's standards except for the weirdos that like playing rump ranger.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014...usiness-owners-should-leave-religion-at-home/

The reason why stuff like this is happening is because the gays are out actually fighting for their rights. As us average Americans are just sitting around not doing nothing. If you look back at history some of the strongest protesting crowds have been homosexuals because homosexuals haven't really been granted rights like marriage etc. Now if the average American fought for their rights as hard as they do then stuff might change. They are actually a crowd that tries to have change. I am by NO means supporting gays but these days our rights are getting stripped away because they are NOT EXERCISED!!!!! Yes religion of course practiced but freedom of speech really isn't. 2nd amendment is but of course we have our own people fighting against each other like one topic Open carry. We shouldn't be fighting against each other about stuff like that instead standing together and fighting for our own rights that have been granted to us. Because an unexcercised right is a right that will be lost. Sorry I went off on my rant for today.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The reason why stuff like this is happening is because the gays are out actually fighting for their rights. As us average Americans are just sitting around not doing nothing. If you look back at history some of the strongest protesting crowds have been homosexuals because homosexuals haven't really been granted rights like marriage etc. Now if the average American fought for their rights as hard as they do then stuff might change. They are actually a crowd that tries to have change. I am by NO means supporting gays but these days our rights are getting stripped away because they are NOT EXERCISED!!!!! Yes religion is but freedom of speech really isn't. 2nd amendment is but of course we have our own people fighting against each other like one topic Open carry. We shouldn't be fighting against each other about stuff like that instead standing together and fighting for our own rights that have been granted to us. Because an unexcercised right is a right that will be lost. Sorry I went off on my rant for today.

Sorry, but they don't wants rights, they want special treatment. They aren't some special snowflakes, they have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex that I have. Not my fault they're defective.

I'll just be over here in the corner putting on my nomex.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, but they don't wants rights, they want special treatment. They aren't some special snowflakes, they have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex that I have. Not my fault they're defective.

I'll just be over here in the corner putting on my nomex.

Whether it is special treatment or right whatever you want to call they are actually fighting to have their special treatment while we sit and state how bad of people they are instead of writing to your congressman about the issue...... Every voice helps. Just my .2 cents but hey I am 21 I don't know anything yet :blah::madgrin:

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Whether it is special treatment or right whatever you want to call they are actually fighting to have their special treatment while we sit and state how bad of people they are instead of writing to your congressman about the issue...... Every voice helps. Just my .2 cents but hey I am 21 I don't know anything yet :blah::madgrin:

This is where your wrong. A normal person can't say a damn thing about it, if a normal person speaks up about it they lose their job. It disgusts me but yet if I have a co-worker that is a flamer and he talks about his man friend I have to sit and listen to it because if I complain about it I'll lose my job. It's not because they are fighting for their rights, it's because this country that was created on Christian values has lost its way.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The reason why stuff like this is happening is because the gays are out actually fighting for their rights. As us average Americans are just sitting around not doing nothing. If you look back at history some of the strongest protesting crowds have been homosexuals because homosexuals haven't really been granted rights like marriage etc. Now if the average American fought for their rights as hard as they do then stuff might change. They are actually a crowd that tries to have change. I am by NO means supporting gays but these days our rights are getting stripped away because they are NOT EXERCISED!!!!! Yes religion of course practiced but freedom of speech really isn't. 2nd amendment is but of course we have our own people fighting against each other like one topic Open carry. We shouldn't be fighting against each other about stuff like that instead standing together and fighting for our own rights that have been granted to us. Because an unexcercised right is a right that will be lost. Sorry I went off on my rant for today.

Gotta agree with this 100%. Of course, the problem is that most of us have to go to work, take care of family and "conform" lest we get penalized. If you're white and productive you don't have rights.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

YES, I have been saying this for YEARS, same with other groups, Blacks too are more united in thier causes, right or wrong, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and they really don't care what any post on forums, that is not getting anything accomplished, unless it be an official petition on a nationwide forum with tons of signatures. But let a few thousand demonstrate in frount of a public office or wherever needed and you will see some action. Might be tear gas and rubber bullets, depending on how you go about it, but you will see action.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is where your wrong. A normal person can't say a damn thing about it, if a normal person speaks up about it they lose their job. It disgusts me but yet if I have a co-worker that is a flamer and he talks about his man friend I have to sit and listen to it because if I complain about it I'll lose my job. It's not because they are fighting for their rights, it's because this country that was created on Christian values has lost its way.

Actually a normal person can say something. Just where you voice your opinion is where it matters and you have to pick your battles right. You are over looking what I am trying to say. State of Florida yeah it sucks you can't voice your opinion really because if you do you be scared to loose your job. Just like where I work is a "gun free" zone. :frusty: There policy will not let any employee, customer bring a weapon on campus or even have one in the vehicle. We back in 2008 state of Florida over ride that law. I tried telling my supervisor and she said I could say something about it but they could possibly find some "other" reason. So me I keep the law at my deak and in the truck and if someone complains about how they can't keep a firearm in their vehicle I shoe them the law where Florida states that no employer can keep someone from protecting themselves etc. Protects you from getting reprimanded etc. Sorry that was just an example.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom