• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Why in the world would anyone choose to be part of Alabama???? It's great if you want state income tax, sales tax on food, sales tax on medication, rampant illiteracy, and bass-ackwardness galore. That doesn't even open the Pandora's box of corruption, blatant discrimination on many fronts, and the presence of....well....just too damn many bammers.

I was born & raised in Alabama and in my mind NW Florida, even with all it's issues, is a FAR better place than Alabama could ever dream of being.

Keep spreading around that kind of talk. That's the best way to keep the liberals away. If you haven't noticed, most cities or states infiltrated by the loony left leaves a path of crime and degradation. Having been born and raised in the north east, I can attest to that regression.

I love living in Fairhope but I fear that its allure will start attracting the artsy, old hippie left. Sorry to offend any artsy, old hippies – nah, not really.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep spreading around that kind of talk. That's the best way to keep the liberals away. If you haven't noticed, most cities or states infiltrated by the loony left leaves a path of crime and degradation. Having been born and raised in the north east, I can attest to that regression.

I love living in Fairhope but I fear that its allure will start attracting the artsy, old hippie left. Sorry to offend any artsy, old hippies – nah, not really.

I don't have to worry about the hippies and loony left coming en masse to Crestview, but I do like living out here. I'm actually out in Dorcus so I imagine my neighbors are the ones Frank is worried are causing the Destin crime problem. LOL

:pop2:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell I'm an old hippie and now it seems I piss people off in Fairhope and Destin (Frank) Live with it. LOL

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hell I'm an old hippie and now it seems I piss people off in Fairhope and Destin (Frank) Live with it. LOL

As long as you're a gun loving old hippie, we may give you a pass. We just don't want you running anything, like the gubment.

Actually, there are a couple of coffee, book and art shops that you may be welcome in, especially if wearing a Hawaiian shirt and sporting a pony tail.

I can even give you the address of a group called Occupy Fairhope, the same group that tried to harass Glenn Beck during his Fairhope book

signing.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

That's exactly what Fairhope used to be until the realtors got hold of it. It was a GREAT place to visit before it got all commercial and shit. Now they want to cut down the natural park there, which would be a crime. Fairhope went to hell about 30 years ago.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That's exactly what Fairhope used to be until the realtors got hold of it. It was a GREAT place to visit before it got all commercial and shit. Now they want to cut down the natural park there, which would be a crime. Fairhope went to hell about 30 years ago.

Damn hippie realtors!

Unfortunately, that's exactly what has happened from I-10 all the way down to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Just ask the old timers - it all looked different 30 years ago! Like it or hate it, that's what is called progress. I'll still take Fairhope over all the other places I have lived but your mileage may vary.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn hippie realtors!

Unfortunately, that's exactly what has happened from I-10 all the way down to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Just ask the old timers - it all looked different 30 years ago! Like it or hate it, that's what is called progress. I'll still take Fairhope over all the other places I have lived but your mileage may vary.

But the right hates progress and progressives. Or so they say.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell got rid of all my Hawaiin shirts and the first thing my daughter told me when I said to hell with hair cuts is for Gods sake don't put it in a pony tail. As for the Goberment I am not a crook,lier or a cheat so i'm good. I do drink alot of coffee

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    But the right hates progress and progressives. Or so they say.

Maybe they hate (dislike) progressives but not progress, especially if there is money to be made. The last time I checked, making money goes for the left as well as the right. It's just the left will have you believe it is not their primary motivator.

BTW, I believe we lost our way because the thread had something to do about Florida. :hippie:

Time for bed...

Top Bottom