Cheapest AR-15 rifle as of 20 Nov 2023; find & post it here…!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Not sure if it‘s Bidenomics or what, the days of the sub $300 basic AR-15 short of a BYO version, seem a thing of the past for some reason….post your find here. Folks keep in mind both shipping and FFL fees. I found this one today:

Pretty sure both upper and lower are polymer, read below.

American Tactical ALPHA MAXX 5.56 NATO AR-15 13" MLOK Handguard, 16" Barrel - $349

American Tactical ALPHA MAXX 5.56 NATO AR-15 Rifle, 16" Barrel - ATIGAX55613ML : We are proud to introduce the American Tactical ALPHA MAXX AR-15 Rifle - This rifle features the new Gen 2 Alpha Maxx Receiver with an upgraded combination of carbon fiber, steel, and polymers resulting in ATI's strongest and most durable receiver to date. This Alpha Maxx model features a fully-patented metal reinforced polymer upper and Gen 2 lower receiver group. The Alpha Maxx lower features a patented hammer and trigger pin retainment system which prevents movement from the hammer and trigger pin during firing. It also features ATIs patented over-molded metal insert, which reinforces the buffer tube housing and rear takedown pin. This allows for metal-on-metal contact with both the buffer tube as well as the rear takedown pin, thus increasing strength and durability from recoil and consistent firing. This model also features a 16" black nitride barrel and a 13" M-Lok rail.

Senojeelnodnarb

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I'm all for cutting corners when I can, but ATI and the OMNI are atrocious. My first rifle I bought was an ATI 22 AR, first time at the range and the bolt carrier snapped in half. They had really good customer service and sent me a new bolt but said "the first one is on them". I'll never buy another ATI again. but the cheapest I've seen that i would actually trust PSA has full lowers for $162, and the cheapest upper w/BCG and CH was $260. It would be sub $500 after tax, shipping and FFL fee. Army Navy Store in Fort Walton is only $25.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Great point…it was just meant as a reference. I’m looking for a regular non polymer deal as we speak. I’m thinking the new normal is around $399’ish, that’s our current market. With BF2023, there should be a few choices in the next few days…

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Del-Ton 316L Sierra 5.56 NATO 16" Barrel 30-Rounds - $399.99 @ Grab a Gun.com

($9.99 S/H on Firearms+ tax)

The Del-Ton 316L Sierra is perfect for recreational shooting. This rifle is chambered in 5.56 NATO, has a 16-inch barrel, and comes with one 30-round magazine. It features a 15-inch M-LOK Free-Float handguard, a 5 position M4 stock, and a Picatinny rail. Buy guns online and bulk 556 ammo at GrabAGun today!

(

Top Bottom