Target Sports

California leading the way to a safer state, by taxing guns and ammo.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    $$$$ 11%
    what a bunch of nuts. Also they've passed laws, that were already laws.. read the list what a joke.
    Also "micro stamping" everything by 2028? which I thought wasn't really possible.?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    $$$$ 11%
    what a bunch of nuts. Also they've passed laws, that were already laws.. read the list what a joke.
    Also "micro stamping" everything by 2028? which I thought wasn't really possible.?

keep it up gavin, the only ones left will be the hard left loonies, then we can cut calif off the map.. they can all get in a big sweaty pile of rainbow body paint and tax the crap out of each other

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    keep it up gavin, the only ones left will be the hard left loonies, then we can cut calif off the map.. they can all get in a big sweaty pile of rainbow body paint and tax the crap out of each other
    It's not much different than what the clowns in DC want to do.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    They need some common sense laws and taxes on man parts. Then use the revenue to pay into rape violence programs. Unless they're considerate of others and just cut it all off. Then you can be tax exempt.
    They should have an amnesty period for anyone that dosent have a period! Period!
    This has to stop now! Lol

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

jettjon

Expert
    I think it will be overturned after the damange is done. Another trial balloon for the rest of the komrades, er I mean citizens.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I bet all the micro stamp talk too isn't even so much as for ballistics as it is just to be able to track it, and tax it. Then know who all has what.
    All in the name of safety of course.

Top Bottom