• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FVNVTVK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just a heads up- these guys are a joke.
    I paid $600 bucks for these clowns to ruin my X-pipe and slag it up so it scrapes the driveshaft.
    Then I had to buy a new line kit for my air shocks after they burned through em.

They do sloppy work and offer nothing but excuses for their lack of work ethic and professionalism.
    I'd call the BBB on em but don't think it'd do any good.

My experience with them defines dissatisfaction and frustration.
    You want quality exhaust work? Take it to GEORGE'S!!!

FVNVTVK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's the next order of business, Dave.
    You bet it's frustrating. $200 for the x-pipe right down the damn drain, and $6 on top of that...this should've been a show quality job. Instead I got a "show NOONE!" job.

"Pissed" doesn't even come close to how I feel about the whole ordeal.

Hey, wifey happy with her new "toy"? Hope y'all are doing well.

wags68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We are doing good, and yes she is happy. Gotta try to make it out to the range sometime this weekend. I will tell everyone I know about your experience. I just hope they feel the results of their poor quality quick and change the way they treat customers. Talk to you again soon.

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The fellow in Molino off Matheson rd does stand up work too if George's is to long a wait

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Butchers! Took my Nova last week, sad looking. Taking to George Monday. He was outta town and says he forgives me. :)

StorMay05

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you paid with a Credit card, call your CC Company.. They might be able to do something about it..
    They only take cash, that way when they screw up you cant do anything about it.

But i agree their work is total crap, unless your getting a pin hole leak welded up, go somewhere else.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's crap about taking cash only. I'm sorry but if they told me that I'd walk away right there. I don't know of too many businesses that take cash only. That would set my 6th sense off.

StorMay05

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last time i was there they told me cash only, i was just having a small leak plugged about a year ago, but the guy was upfront it was cash only. The old guy who runs it wasn't there, it was two middle aged guys who basically just looked like they were hanging out, and not really concerned about doing anything.

:

mrwigglezdj

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had them do mine and they ran the pipes over the rear diff and way too close to a batch of wires leading to my speed sensor . Was scared my truck was messing up but found the melted and grounding out wires and fixed it myself

Staz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Stand outside their business with a sign showing their level of customer service on one side and pictures of their "work" on the other side, as long as you aren't on their property you can do as you please. They will reevaluate their stance when they see people going elsewhere and think better on taking responsibility for their screw-up and losing a few hundred dollars compared to losing all revenue.

sureicanfish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had a coworker take his truck to them for duals. The work was a hack job, plain and simple. Hangers welded straight to the transmission crossmember, enormous amounts of buggary weld holding joints together... to top it all off, he asked that they look at the front brakes while on the lift, they did, but forgot to tighten the left front lug nuts. Drove it off the lift, wheel falls off and crushes the factory ground effects... steer clear for sure.

Top Bottom