• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That cub reminds me of flying to the bahamas on long weekends. Used to fit four of us and a big cooler packed out . The scary ride started after we would touch down in Nasau. Those cab drivers were nuts. That was the good ol days we would all throw in 60.00 and that would cover av gas and hotel..Boy could I tell a story or two from those trips. What I miss the most is sitting by the open air fresh fish market drinking dollar Presedente's and eating conch salad literally all day with the locals...good stuff...

ReelGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn, now that looks like a fun hobby. It has got to be great to get up there and get away from everyone and everything for awhile.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man flyanscub, The first bird is a classic, been several years since Ive seen that modle, They still fly the one in the middle now in navare, But that baby in 3rd pic, A turbo??? You FFA? Nice toys. Had afriend in crestview who played around with these while we done contact work during Desert Storm at Fairchild Ind, Which we were sold out to Crestview Areospace back then. I was acertified S_itmeatal mech. Die Hard rivet man ya know, Some engine mount, These babys private or you into contracting out? Not that I could just asking. olecarver

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    great looking plane in the last picture [ flying sports car ]
    but flying is something I never want to do again. survived a crash that killed two and now I just collect cars. enjoy your life to the fullest.

Top Bottom