DK Firearms

Best Conceal Carry Holster - I have found it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bearfuzz58

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have found the best Conceal Carry Holster and I wanted to share it with everyone. I have been in several gun shops and never have seen these. These are great for people that have to dress up or can be used with casual attire as well. Gun is readily available yet it is totally concealed. I am posting the link below. They are called Sneaky Pete's Holsters. I've had two for two different types of handguns that I carry, and they are great. I personally prefer the belt loop type because I feel the clip on may be a little easier to lose or come off a belt.

http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/

Attachments

• sneakypete.jpg
      sneakypete.jpg
      23.2 KB · Views: 1,661
    • sneakypete2.jpg
      sneakypete2.jpg
      26.7 KB · Views: 1,369
    Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any chance you can post a pic with what it looks like on your hip?

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I carry IWB in a leather / kydex holster wearing business casual attire, (A polo shirt, and slacks), without any issue. That is a decent idea, but would be too big for me to daily carry.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It does look a little bulky,at Outcast one day I saw a guy who brought in a holster that was a fake cellphone that encased his lc9 perfectly.It had a phone holster and all.That was a cool holster but I would find it hard to get to your gun when seconds count..

bearfuzz58

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's really not bulky at all. I carry mine daily and I have one for a S&W 380 Bodyguard, and a Taurus Slim 709 9MM and they are great. just a magnetic flap that goes over to close the case and quick access. If you go to their website you can see for yourself, and they make them special for the certain gun you carry. And if you order you usually have the holster with 3 or 4 days.

fla_scout

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just ordered a cross breed in back pocket holster for my Taurus 780. Hopefully it will fit my needs better than the IWB I bought at the show this weekend. Just didn't like the bulk.

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just ordered a cross breed in back pocket holster for my Taurus 780. Hopefully it will fit my needs better than the IWB I bought at the show this weekend. Just didn't like the bulk.

Save yourself a 6 month wait, and $100. Ordered from shieldedholsters.com, it's the same crossbreed style, and a fraction of the wait time/half the cost. I've had three of them, and they are very comfortable

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Comp-Tac MTAC is a similar holster to the Crossbreed, but quickly available and the clips are better in my opinion.

I have 3 or 4 MTAC holsters, way nicer than crossbreed, if they had a compact version like the crossbreed minituck, I'd have one and wear it instead. I use my MTAC to carry my 1911's, sig 239 226, 229, 220.

Top Bottom