Been gone four years and I must have forgotten...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I must have forgotten how weird Milton folk are. Was at Walmart (Pace, but whatever) and some weird-eyed woman comes up and says "you're going to get soaked outside. You're going to get rained on!"

I wasn't wearing anything that shoul have prompted that. I worked at WFCCC for four years a while back and she really struck me as being mentally ill. Then I was at the Food Outlet near 90 and Dogwood and some dude wearing a tee shirt like a bra and another like a turban walked in and straight to the meat section in the back, all the while ignoring the workers telling him he had to have a shirt on to come in. He stood there looking at the meat and then, still ignoring the workers, turned around walked out the front door.

Strange people we live among. I'm home but I am feeling out of my element here.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nothing wrong with Miltonians (twitch). But it's the only place I've ever lived where this many people have lost a finger in a work accident......and still have 10.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    ^^^This. Don't go to WalMart the first three days of the month lol. SS, SSI, EBT, they will all be there.

Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually Social Security checks don't come on the 1st of the month. Mine comes on the 20th, my wife's comes on the 15th and it's not a check but direct deposit.

It's wrong to lump Social Security in with EBT & welfare checks. I worked for 45 years to get my SS, Navy retirement and a couple of others.

Didn't just sit in a trailer and pump out one pup after another.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    You are absolutely right and I apologize to you and to all who went to work every day to Earn what they are receiving. No apologizes to the freeloaders though.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SS is different from the other stuff. With any part of SS you'll get a mix of shitbags and decent folk. It's seems the EBT folk are lopsided in one direction though.

dirtyharry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    No apologizes to the freeloaders though.

I have worked retail for years and the first of the month is when the customers are the rudest and let their kids trash the stores and drive motorized carts because they are lazy. I have seen some drive motorized carts into counters. And no offense to Champ62. I was talking about people who get checks from welfare and those that claim they cannot work when they are capable of working.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom