• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kawiking888

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Nike Brazil jersey that was autographed by Pele himself. The Jersey is mounted in a glassed display and I would like to sale for $500 or trade for equal value pistol.
    IMG_20130102_204820_zps7f2129ed.jpg

kawiking888

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not have authentication paperwork. My mom had it signed at the American Embassy in Sao Paulo 2 years ago.

kawiking888

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Authenticating can be done online. I've never needed to prove myself that it was authentic, since he was at the American Embassy signing it for my mom. I have nothing to hide FrankT

20091011-BA-K-47_1_zpsd12ad87e.jpg

I got this made out of real bacon and I can authenicate.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oh no not doubting you at all I believe you but to get more than the price of the jersey for it you would need a letter of authentication and not from the internet...LOL Nice piece, I think it is real, just not worth much yet till you get it authenticated for a collector.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    What # is on the jersey?? They are going for 500-1200

Pele autographed Jersey Brazil XXL (signed on back below #10). Item comes fully certified with a tamper-evident, serialized hologram and certificate of authenticity. Comes fully certified with Certificate of Authenticity and tamper-evident hologram. Also backed by SportsMemorabilia.com's Authenticity Guarantee.

Last edited:

kawiking888

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Number 10 jersey certificate can be obtained online for $30, why is it so important to you....FrankT if you are not purchasing why do keep haggling on my thread?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    If you were nicer to me I might be a customer, my wife's son played soccer all over the world and is currently the Trainer and Strength coach of the Pro team in Houston...lots of customers there. And a cert over the internet is worthless, the sig has to be verified and certified in person...I have done this before...have you?? hell I am trying to help you here and you get all smart assed about it!

kawiking888

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking at verified Pele sigs, it looks real but unless authenticated it would need to be done
    way you worded didn't sound like help...sounded more like you were telling I have to authenticate something. Certification is just a piece of paper whether online documentation or paper written. If Authentication was important to me I would have had it done. Not being a smart ass and I apologize if I came off that way. I'm in no way a gambling man unless I know I'm 100% right. So you saying " unless authenticated it would need to be done" made me feel as if you're calling me a liar. Regardless I'm here to sell or trade an un Authenticated Pele signed Jersey for less than market value to those interested.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    what are you 12?? Look you want top price, you have to guarantee the thing is real or all it is worth is the cost of the jersey. You personally cannot certify, it takes an expert, in person. For an UN authenticated Jersey I will give you $50 today CASH! If you get it authenticated by a professional with a certificate and guarantee like the one I quoted in an earlier post I will give you the $500 you are asking.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom