• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for a cheap revolver for my wifes girlfriend to use as a bedside blaster.. Looking at an armscor 38spcl, theyre a little less than 200$... It wont be shot much. Any experience with them is appreciated

Giortire

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't have experience with the Armscor revolvers, but have a Rock Island Armory (Armscor) 1911, and have been nothing but happy with it. 500+ rounds, and no problems. I have also heard great things about their customer service.

rob883

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    why does anybody want the cheapest thing to save a life? when a loved ones life is on the line get the best you can afford and then save up more !!!!!

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of the most expensive pistols that I ever bought, a brand new high end Smith & Wesson Model 27 in the velvet lined wood display box, would not even cycle right out of the box. Locked up like it was welded. Money ain't everything.

I inherited a High Point .45. What do they run, under $200? I have put several hundred rounds of the cheapest ammo I could find through it without a hiccup. It's my boat gun. Would I go out and buy one? Probably not but I would have no issue with using this one to save my life.

Not everyone can go drop 600-1000 on a pistol. If you wait and save your money that is that much longer that one has to go without any kind of protection.

notcreative

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My understanding is that they function very well. Only complaints I've seen are the finish wears off easily and the name is not prestigious (doesn't matter to me).

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Less dollar

Shot armscor, and variety of less expensive , armscor goes bang decent gun , trigger is a little heavy ,finish soso , but a cheap gun is like sears tools they work ! Get it and replace later when moneys easier, a woman or man that isnt into firearms prefers a stiffer trigger ,no accidents , if she likes it its much better than a can of wasp spray , maxfold

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Was just doing some research about the m200 .38, and found a good article about the Armscor revolvers over @ the m1911.org forum....seems they are clones (somewhat) of Colt Police Positive line...anyway, read on; I'm thinking of buying one to have a .38 shooter to plink with...

http://ezine.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=140

Top Bottom