• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I've been busy installing Surefire muzzle devices on quite a few of my guns, enough that I could have bought a can by now. I will be purchasing a Shurfire SOCOM762-rc2. I have a 13" 308 upper and a stripped lower, along with everything I need to complete it into an SBR, I have a new brace and a stock, planned to brace it. But I'm not playing any silly games to win silly prizes...
    I want to create a trust so my son will have access.
    Looking for advice on weather anyone's had success with buying any particular DIY paperwork online? I see them from $75 - $200. I'm ready to get it started! I do understand a trust takes longer, but that's the price of complacency, and any tips to expedite the process? I could incorporate a business, I don't know why I didn't create a trust back when I had my own businesses??

gigihurt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    use the silencer shop for your forms. Alot of time you can get a free tax stamp when you purchase a particular model of can.

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I have a trust. I like the option of being able to add or take off people on the trust. If anybody is on your trust, they can use any item on the trust, without you being there with them. Also, you can add as many items as you want on your trust.
    My first SRB took less than 60 days to be approved and returned to me. That was before the pistol brace issues.
    Right now, I have a can in ATF jail for 331 days. So much for the 90-day E-Form approval the ATF was talking about.
    I did use Silencer Shop for my trust. It took about 3 days to get the trust once I paid. Took me awhile to get everybody's notarized signatures back to Silencer Shop.
    Yes, I would do a trust if I was to di it over.

Top Bottom