• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want to let everyone know that we have added ads on the site, as you can probably see, but we look to do something different. We want to thank you guys for helping us, and supporting us. Sometime in the future, we will be doing a raffle, we haven't decided what the item will be just yet, but we will keep you updated. The larger we grow, the better prizes we can offer.

Long story short, we aren't looking to make money off the site, we want to use any revenue we get to give back to you guys.

Thank You Again for your support,
    Ben

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Now that is something to behold. That's really nice of you. I knew this site was going to be a great one. With the economy like it is, and everyone wanting to make a dollar, and more (lol), but not here. I can't express my thoughts enough to thank you and whomever else is directly associated with this site. It's like everyone has gone to the "dog eat dog" attitude, to include our local and state governments. But this, this is a welcoming goodwill gesture and I for one, am thankful.
    Thanks again.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the kind words, we just want a place to do "gun stuff" without the risk of it disappearing at a moments notice.

PJOHNB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is a great idea,I really like the friendliness and the local feel of the forum. You guys are really batting a thousand with this thing! Keep up the great work. I'm a Member for life!

Top Bottom