• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Adjustable rifle or shotgun sling made of 60 feet of paracord, all made in the USA. I use only the highest quality military grade, 7-strand inner core cord. This particular sling is made of OD Green with Multi Camo paracord. The sling attachments are GrovTec brand screw-lock clips and fit any standard US swivel base (HK-style attachments also available). Straps are flat nylon webbing which has high abrasion resistance. Slings are $39.75 shipped, or $35 if in the Mobile area.

Gun Sling 1.jpg

Other color combos available. Below from the top: ACU Digital and OD Green, Multicam and OD, Woodland Camo and Matte Black

3 slings smaller.jpg

I also make extremely high quality belts, dog collars and leashes, and other gear. Give me a shout if you have any questions or would like to see more pics.

Black N Brass 2 smaller.jpg

Attachments

• Gun Sling 1.jpg
      Gun Sling 1.jpg
      45.1 KB · Views: 143
    • 3 slings smaller.jpg
      3 slings smaller.jpg
      69 KB · Views: 144
    • Black N Brass 2 smaller.jpg
      Black N Brass 2 smaller.jpg
      60.1 KB · Views: 144
    Last edited:

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would be interested in a 1 point sling design if you can put it together. Would be awesome for my AR pistol build.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let me get back to you on the 1-pointer. I've made a ton of 2-pointers so I'm sure I could design one, just will have to sit down and work it out.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I just picked up two of the gun slings today and could not be happier with them. Very well made product that should last forever. Custom color choices to match anyones preference and just looks awesome. Plenty of adjustment to go from gun to gun, but I am affraid I am going to have to have several more of these things. If you are even considering one of these straps, go ahead and do it. You will not be disappointed. Thanks 8 Legs Web Belts! Pleasure meeting you today and look forward to doing business again with you in the future.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks FH13, endorsement check on the way, lol. Seriously though, it was great meeting you yesterday too, and thanks for your order. Let me know what your wife says about them, too. I'll be in touch about the duck call lanyard.

Top Bottom