• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bsmallz01

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thinking about a shotgun for tactical / 3 gun. My understanding the Benelli M2 and the FN SLP are top choices. Any others I should consider? Also is there any ranges to shoot 3 gun nearby?

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    3-gun

No there is not any match's close by. Been going to Ga. to shoot , the Fort-Bennning is one of the most fun, it is hard to get in to, have gone to it 2 times. I have Ben. super-1 set up, and a Rem. 1100, I like the 1100 the best I have did a few things to it to help out, It is faster then the super-1, but the best gun is the one you learn to use, that is what makes it or break it, have seen all types of shotgun used,and attachments on them, and the 1100 does not cost as much, If you want to patchice some give me a call , we pratice in my back yard. this is my cell # 850=572=6611 jj

merkinman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love my 1187 Tac2 and Bernelli M2 is great both took a little tweaking and a few parts changed. I am a believer in Vang Comp System, check it out won't hurt.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    HK/Benelli M3 loads by pump or semi auto with feed interrupter so you can drop in slugs when needed! Fill the tube, drop one in the chamber, then drop another on the elevator and hold it down as you "pump" the action closed: MAX CAPACITY.

What ever you get make sure it has rifle sights of some type and a open cylinder choke/barrel.
    WR

Last edited:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    HK/Banelli M3 Fires auto and Semi auto with feed interrupter so you can drop in slugs when needed! Fill the tube, drop one in the chamber, then drop another on the elevator and hold it down as you "pump" the action closed: MAX CAPACITY.

What ever you get make sure it has rifle sights of some type and a open cylinder choke/barrel.
    WR

You can load one on the carrier, with one in the chamber of the M4 and M1 too. Just takes a little practice to get another round capacity wise.

Duelist

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I vote for the FN, If you want to shoot one, let Oneshot know when you are coming and I can be there to show you it and other equipment you will need also.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Agree , a Benelli M4 sleeps over my head at night , great gun and eats anything I feed it. just put night sights on it for use with my helmet mounted PVS7B goggles

pic is from one of my tunnel exits from a safe room inside my home. Victor Charlie taught me well
    m4.jpg

Attachments

• m4.jpg
      m4.jpg
      228.5 KB · Views: 383
    Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    HisName: I hope you get a little USO or Donut Dolly's once in awhile. Lol. But I sure can't knock your readiness. I learned Charle can't fly.
    Semper Fi,
    WR
    UH-1E  1.jpg

He do Zap though!

Bad day at the office!.jpg

Attachments

• UH-1E  1.jpg
      UH-1E 1.jpg
      84.3 KB · Views: 278
    • Bad day at the office!.jpg
      Bad day at the office!.jpg
      9.8 KB · Views: 281

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jay's has an overpriced, collapsible stock gun hanging on the wall if you want to check out the C-stock and see how it handles. It should still be there with what they were asking for it.

Floorguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    No jays just wants to much money for there guns , if you look around almost anyone can beat there prices i would drive to fort walton and go to jimmys if i could not find it local

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Usually the prices are very negotiable unless its a hard to fix item, like the 1800 dollar KSG that they have.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not sure what Jay's you are referring to. I have shopped many times at Jays in Panama City. I never bought a firearm there do to their HIGH PRICES.
    Heck the range there charges an extra $1.00 per 5.56 round (plus it must be frangible) you fire in addition to the $10 Member or $20 Non-M, per hour fee. Members also have a $50 annual fee too.
    WR

bsmallz01

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I do appreciate jays selection of guns. I like the fact that I can handle most of the guns that I want to buy there. I will not tell you that I normally choose to buy and get my best deal there, which is unfortunate. I would like to buy there as they have invested in getting the weapons in stock but when you can save one or two hundred dollars ordering elsewhere it is difficult to justify. That being said I shop Jays and typically buy elsewhere. I do usually give them a shot to get my business.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I find that I can get competitive pricing in most cases from them if I ask for the best price they can offer, I've even gotten some downright good deals.

RedcedarHunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Agree , a Benelli M4 sleeps over my head at night , great gun and eats anything I feed it. just put night sights on it for use with my helmet mounted PVS7B goggles

pic is from one of my tunnel exits from a safe room inside my home. Victor Charlie taught me well
    View attachment 826

Ok so give it up....where'd you source that C stock? And what did you have to swap 922r wise to add it? I love it!!!

Top Bottom