• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RPGi Brendan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ladies and Gents,

We are proud to announce that we'll be firing up 3GN again in 2021 and it starts here in the Panhandle! The matches will be very flexible for different divisions and have 4 stages per match making for a short day. Be sure to check out our 2-gun and 22 rimfire divisions. The matches will follow a smaller round count and incorporate lots of movement and various props. Please reach out to me if there are any questions. You can sign up on practiscore (all three matches are up on the site). Have a good one and we'll see you guys on the range.

VR
    Brendan Souder
    RPGi
    3GN PANHANDLE MATCHES 2021.png

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Brendan that is super exciting. I will definitely have to learn how to suck less at shotgun.

The first time I was thinking about shooting a 3 gun match I called the range and said “I have never done this before is it OK if I show up as a complete beginner.” What they said was awesome. They said, “the fact that you have never done this before is the best reason to show up and do it.”

I’m still learning a lot, but it is so much fun. Look forward to seeing you there.

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Brendan that is super exciting. I will definitely have to learn how to suck less at shotgun.

The first time I was thinking about shooting a 3 gun match I called the range and said “I have never done this before is it OK if I show up as a complete beginner.” What they said was awesome. They said, “the fact that you have never done this before is the best reason to show up and do it.”

I’m still learning a lot, but it is so much fun. Look forward to seeing you there.
    Russ, My first ever shooting competition match was a 3gun at ALUS (3 Oct 2016). Yes, I was an idiot and had no idea what I was doing with AR, pistol, and "pump" shotgun. I'm glad I did it, because it highlighted my deficiency. LOL

Top Bottom