• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These are not your average Rugers, looking for a 2 deal sale (great guns for the kids for Xmas or to repel invaders on a budget). Comes with 3 BX-25 mags, 6 Butler Creek Hot Lips and 9 (375 Round Boxes of Federal HP Ammo) and NCstar Red Dot Scope-

This is deal is coming with $250+ worth of ammo and mags, you're getting the Rugers for $425 a piece!

FIRST $1100 GET'S IT- THIS IS MY BOTTOM DOLLAR. The ONLY trades I'd consider (and can add plenty of cash) are for either a AR10 or 6.8 in an AR platform.

Ruger 10/22-has a Midway .920” Bull Barrel, Boyd’s Blaster Nutmeg Laminate Stock, extended magazine release, an illuminated (red) Tasco 6-24x50 AOE scope, high mount scope rings, and the metal trigger housing. The receiver, trigger housing and barrel have been baked in Gun Kote OD green. The roll marks on the receiver have been colored filled in semi-gloss black. Comes with one factory 10 round mag too. Rifle is in excellent condition.

Ruger2.jpg

Ruger 10/22 with a Promag Marauder 10/22 Kit. It also has a Magpul AFG PTS grip. The receiver and trigger housing have been baked in Gun Kote flat black and the weapon has a stainless barrel. A Promag prong flash suppressor is attached. It comes with one Marauder 25 round magazine, plus bonus listed above.

archangel1.jpg

archangel2.jpg

Attachments

• Ruger2.jpg
      Ruger2.jpg
      77.3 KB · Views: 344
    • archangel1.jpg
      archangel1.jpg
      111.6 KB · Views: 342
    • archangel2.jpg
      archangel2.jpg
      129.5 KB · Views: 339
    Last edited:

merkinman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just wish I did not have to buy CHRISTMAS gifts for evryone but ME!!! I love Boyds Blaster Stocks. Great weapons, cheers to you.

Top Bottom