• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iwannagofish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Okay guys, I'm posting this for my neighbor. I haven't shot it. I was told that it was only shot a few times. The length of the crossbow is around 36 inches, it's width 28 & 1/2 inches, and the weight is close to 9 pounds. It will fly bolts at 260 fps. It's draw weight is 150 pounds. It's really easy to draw because it breaks down mid-draw. The great thing about this x-bow is that when it is cocked, it automatically switches on safety. It comes with about 18 bolts, a red dot scope, sling, a six-arrow quick-detach quiver and a nice storage/travel case. Looking for $375 OBO

An added description from the internet:
    Accurate and comfortable to shoot, the Copperhead TS crossbow is a rock-solid performer in the field. The crossbow--which is finished in a film-dipped Mossy Oak Treestand camo--features a 150-pound draw weight and shoots at 260 feet per second. Construction-wise, the Copperhead TS boasts an anodized machined-aluminum barrel, a molded rifle-style stock with a comfortable thumbhole grip, and an aluminum trigger guard. Accuracy stems from the adjustable stock and fore-end, which help shooters aim comfortably. And to ensure safety, the trigger is equipped with an automatic safety mechanism that engages when cocked. The Copperhead TS, which includes a Weaver-style scope rail, comes with a Viper Series 4x32 multi-reticle scope, four 20-inch Charger bolts (points not included), a six-arrow quick-detach quiver, and a cocking strap.

Attachments

• IMAG0204.jpg
      IMAG0204.jpg
      229.6 KB · Views: 340
    • IMAG0205.jpg
      IMAG0205.jpg
      150.8 KB · Views: 338
    • IMAG0206.jpg
      IMAG0206.jpg
      188.4 KB · Views: 334
    • IMAG0207.jpg
      IMAG0207.jpg
      94 KB · Views: 333
    • IMAG0208.jpg
      IMAG0208.jpg
      150.1 KB · Views: 334

iwannagofish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe the gumball machine and yellow scaffolding is for sale also. Just throwing that out there ;)

Top Bottom