• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    not sure about that email,but I get strange messages all the time... Guy from North Africa wanted to buy my Boat yesterday....

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Scammers always looking for an oppertunity. Answering generically to WTB ads are a sure sign but scammers also try to establish a relationship or common ground before they ease into their scam.

Someone here was going to buy an outboard dirt cheap from a dealer listed in the U.K. , I wonder how that's going?

From GCGF: the msg notification of New and updated Posts in the Firearms for Sale Section (once a day, in the evening) is now auto grouped into "Promotions" mail instead of my regular inbox where all other GCGF msgs land. Its also flagged with a Warning that it was sent from a suspicious site and asks if I want to Backout or Proceed? Nothing's changed on my end/settings. Might be anti-gun google "handling" reading the taboo words Firearms & Sale and trying to steer people away from opening the msg. Note: I don't use the tapatalk app.

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I dont use the app either and i have noticed a lot of the threads are getting sent to my junk mail folder. I have no idea why cause the threads are ones i have subscribed to

Top Bottom