• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think Liberals don't hate guns they hate gun owners because most are conservative and don't vote for them. That is why you can hit them with statistics and they don't care. Inter-city gun buyback programs work but they don't like them because they do not target the right group, legal gun owners. A gun buy back every weekend for 3 months in Chicago would cut shootings by 75%

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    President to Speak Today... Will he announce executive order(s) to further infringe on the 2nd Amendment in light of the recent shootings? What are your thoughts / expectations?

I have never felt comfortable trusting Trump to protect our gun rights and believe I posted as much here back during the 2016 Republican Primaries. I thought that were he to win, as a self-professed businessman and dealmaker everything would be on the table when it came to negotiating with the Dems for something he really wanted. I figured it might be along the lines of something like his support for magazine capacity limits (or worst case, another AWB) in exchange for their support of funding for The Wall. Thankfully that didn't happen, although we have lost bump stocks. However if he wins a second term, since he won't have to face the voters again who knows what might be on the table.

With the recent shootings though a more immediate problem now is, due to the turmoil at the NRA (thanks alot Uncle Wayne), there may be no one like a Chris Cox et al. from the NRA to meet with him and gently "guide" him into not doing something impulsive and radical.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    The idiot Democrat mayor of Dayton gave a news conference this morning. She has the solution. Among other things, she wants to rescind conceal carry.
    Yeh, take away people's means of protecting themselves. I mean, I read in the paper every day how a lawful permit holder went nuts and killed a bunch of people...……..

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What will they do if the next mass killing is done by a nut job driving a truck through a crowd? That guy in Nice killed 87 doing just that, seems that it is a lot more effective than using a gun anyway. I never heard a single person call for banning trucks after that. Plain old gasoline and matches work real good as well, look up Happy Land fire on the net, a nut job also killed 87 people because he was mad at his girlfriend with one dollars worth of gasoline. It seems like people think the only way to kill someone is with a gun, and not only just any gun but a specific type of gun? Sometimes I think everyone should be red flagged, this world is just nuckin futz.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    48A1E983-0C16-428D-8A79-AAFB3B0D19FD.jpeg 5B647D1C-BCE5-4491-B58D-73CBB7961750.jpeg

Attachments

• 48A1E983-0C16-428D-8A79-AAFB3B0D19FD.jpeg
      48A1E983-0C16-428D-8A79-AAFB3B0D19FD.jpeg
      52.1 KB · Views: 180
    • 5B647D1C-BCE5-4491-B58D-73CBB7961750.jpeg
      5B647D1C-BCE5-4491-B58D-73CBB7961750.jpeg
      13.7 KB · Views: 181

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think Liberals don't hate guns they hate gun owners because most are conservative and don't vote for them. That is why you can hit them with statistics and they don't care. Inter-city gun buyback programs work but they don't like them because they do not target the right group, legal gun owners. A gun buy back every weekend for 3 months in Chicago would cut shootings by 75%

I'm open minded, please show me a verifiable and unbiased example of gun buy back programs that have reduced shootings?

Baltimore does gun buybacks and even scheduled several a month per Dec 2018 Article below. Recent news says Baltimore is heading for a RECORD BREAKING 2019 YEAR OF SHOOTINGS and over 161 murders where a firearm was used. Logic says Firearm Buybacks did not reduce the violence. If we further twisted the data in ways the gun grabbers do: we could say there is a relationship between the increased gun buybacks and the increase in gun violence.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/baltimore-holds-first-of-series-of-gun-buyback-programs/25606977

Top Bottom