• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have a friend that has a couple of the M9's with scabbards, and wondering what the going price for a used issued one? They're USMC issued and branded OKC (Ontario Knife Company).
    1 or maybe 2 were in M8 scabbards, or maybe those were M8 knives too, can't remember? Anyway, what do you think, price wise and are they worth keeping?

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have a friend that has a couple of the M9's with scabbards, and wondering what the going price for a used issued one? They're USMC issued and branded OKC (Ontario Knife Company).
    1 or maybe 2 were in M8 scabbards, or maybe those were M8 knives too, can't remember? Anyway, what do you think, price wise and are they worth keeping?

I have mine that was issued to me during the Gulf War. I would never let it go...

Here are some on Gun Broker

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=M9 Bayonet

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, I've seen the GB prices, but e1 knows GB is notorious for over inflated prices on nearly everything on there. I'm curious as to the average local prices. Thanks tho.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    After some searching, I have found a few different manufacturers for the M9 such as OKC, LAN-CAY and PHROBIS iii (BUCK). Not sure if there's others, but of these 3 manufacturers, which would be the better made knife?

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    After some searching, I have found a few different manufacturers for the M9 such as OKC, LAN-CAY and PHROBIS iii (BUCK). Not sure if there's others, but of these 3 manufacturers, which would be the better made knife?

All about the same quality. They were all military issue and used during different eras. I have a Phrobis III, an Ontario M9, and an Ontario OKC 3S.

jKtI6Rs.jpg

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, I've seen the GB prices, but e1 knows GB is notorious for over inflated prices on nearly everything on there. I'm curious as to the average local prices. Thanks tho.

Local prices? Like the Flee Market, Gun Shows, Craigslist... I have seen them around but never asked for a price.

zombieh8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    midway has brand new Ontarios for $95 right now, that had surplus Ontarios for 49.99 a few months back

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    There are newer versions of the Buck M9 that have MOLLE compatible sheaths, too. In new condition they run about $200

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Then there are the chinese copies by BudK for like $35 brand new. The only good things about the Budk M9 is stainless steel and the sheath fit my surplus M9 after the original got destroyed

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I have a question for everybody about legally carrying a bayonet for utility work and camping. The M9 isnt double edged, so I would think that if I cut the bottom guard off so that it's not a double guard anymore then an M9 bayonet should be legal to walk around with it unconcealed on the hip, right or wrong?

Top Bottom