• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Maryland is a "may issue" CCW permit kinda state.

One reporter tweeted about how terrifying it is to hear people getting shot and then the shooter reloading. Another one of the people in the building tweeted "please help us".

I bet they wish more law-abiding citizens were carrying, instead of waiting for the Coroner to arrive.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maryland is a "may issue" CCW permit kinda state.

One reporter tweeted about how terrifying it is to hear people getting shot and then the shooter reloading. Another one of the people in the building tweeted "please help us".

I bet they wish more law-abiding citizens were carrying, instead of waiting for the Coroner to arrive.

I doubt they wished more people were carrying. Remember this was a news room. Take a guess which side of the aisle most if not all of them view things from. Most likely they wished Hillary won in November and had already disarmed the entire population...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm pretty sure I heard the a news report a shotgun was used. Media using the general term "long gun" leaves people to think its a evil AR/AK. Feed the fears and fan the flames of the gun ban crowd.

The Annapolis Gazette focuses mostly on local issues including the U.S.N.A. and the Capitol., They did endorse a moderate democrat but they are pretty low key as far as editoral leanings go.

The 38YO murderer: not cooperating, no name or ID and he also "mutilated his fingers" so maybe no finger prints? Tells me he had no plan to fight to the death or take his own life or finger prints wouldn't matter. A mass murderer that wants to be anonymous in order to extend his short lived media status with added mystery or trying to hide his past history/connections. Firearm trace may help if engraving is intact or recoverable. LE will ID him anyway.

Update: Just read muderer ID'ed using facial recognition software program! Jarrod W. RAMOS. He had a civil lawsuit against CG paper and Staff that reported his harassment conviction in 2011. He lost the Case and the Appeal. Based on these Cases he will represent himself in Court (again). LMFAO

Last edited:

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom