• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

fir

Just a guy
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Item
    Swiss full length 1911 infantry rifle with serialized matching bayonet, magazine, bolt, and a brass muzzle cap. These were incorrectly labelled by the importer (PW Arms) as a K1911, but other than that a fine example of a Swiss straight pull in good working order.

Contact Info
    PM or Text before calling (850) 485-8861

Price
    $600

G11_fir_sale_.jpg

Additional Items
    Good example of a Swiss K1911 carbine rifle. Often these saw more use than the G1911s and show more finish wear because of it. Matching parts where they should be. Also comes with sling and brass muzzle cap. Two non-matching bayonets for either K11 or K31 are available separately, in different conditions.

Prices
    K1911 - $400
    Bayonets - $70 for fair grade or $100 for good grade.

K11_fir_sale_.jpg

Attachments

• G11_fir_sale_.jpg
      G11_fir_sale_.jpg
      257.7 KB · Views: 346
    • K11_fir_sale_.jpg
      K11_fir_sale_.jpg
      217.9 KB · Views: 314
    Last edited:

fir

Just a guy
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    As far as I know some of the k11s did, unsure about the 1911 and 96/11s. They were kind of a transitional thing and weren't used for as long as the carbines 11 and 31. I've owned about 8 of these straight pulls and haven't seen a troop tag yet, in most cases they were removed before being imported.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have owned 2 and 1 had the troop tag under the buttplate. The other came with a letter from the soldier it was issued to from the guy I bought it from. The seller some how tracked down and contacted the soldier it was issued to. The soldier responded to the owner with a letter verifying that the rifle was issued to him while serving. Wish I could present pics but I no longer own it and all correspondence was included with the sale when I sold it.

fir

Just a guy
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Unless there's a P directly stamped with the serial number, not elsewhere on the receiver, it had to have been a service rifle. A P mark that is not a part of the S/N just indicates that it went into private custody after the soldier's conscription ended. The true private series guns are a much more rare commodity than the service rifles.

It would be interesting to know which person each of them belonged to during their service, however. The only gun whose owner I have any clue about is a very well used P series 1911 owned by some "E. Ribi". On the Private series guns the owner had the option of having a brass coated steel inlay on the butt with their name and town written on it.

IMG_20171106_193004.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20171106_193004.jpg
      IMG_20171106_193004.jpg
      882.1 KB · Views: 194

fir

Just a guy
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Bumping, still available
    1911 full length rifle with matching bayonet and muzzle cap $600, K11 with sling and muzzle cap $400. Together $950.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom