• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    That's it !! Nobody can tell me what the memo says. I,for one,have read it in its entirety.
    It exposes NOTHING of a confidential nature. It does not "out" an agent. It does not give away any secrets of how the FBI operates and/or collects information.
    Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Dems that told me that the world as we know it would end have been proven to be as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.
    The Dems have nothing. The trolls here have nothing. I for one,am ashamed that we have people of this caliber on this forum.
    SUPER SAD !! ---- SAWMAN

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm very interested to hear from/about the judge(s) who approved it, the first and each and every time it was brought up. There is a story here too. The rule of law is one of the cornerstones of our society that enables our country to work...many don't think about that because we don't know any different...but that is why trying to convert kraphole countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Haiti etc does not work.

I know any of us would be imprisoned for much less so I want to see our justice system to function as it should and we'll see who is left when the dust settles. The media needs to function like media should or be dissolved/renamed to what they are.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Me and Frank got the memo earlier this morning.
    Boiled down. . . . - - -> The dossier was paid for ($12,000,000) by Clinton and the DNC which she controlled.
    The dossier was fed to the press by the FBI and others.
    The dossier was presented to a federal judge to obtain a warrent to spy on PRESIDENT TRUMP and his staff.
    The main stream media told the FBI what further should be done with the dossier. (How it should be used AGAINST our President.
    The FBI and DOJ top officials were extremely prejudicial against President Trump.
    The sleeze bag Dems are in the middle of this up to their eyeballs. Congressmen included. We need to send a bunch of people to jail. Don't let them quit or retire. --- SAWMAN

Do not forget the traitor mccain who got the dossier and passed it to the FBI due to his hatred for Trump, his chief of staff was to go between

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That's it !! Nobody can tell me what the memo says. I,for one,have read it in its entirety.
    It exposes NOTHING of a confidential nature. It does not "out" an agent. It does not give away any secrets of how the FBI operates and/or collects information.
    Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Dems that told me that the world as we know it would end have been proven to be as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.
    The Dems have nothing. The trolls here have nothing. I for one,am ashamed that we have people of this caliber on this forum.
    SUPER SAD !! ---- SAWMAN

That one has me wondering also. I actually don't think there's anything in there that hasn't been reported prior anyways, except maybe the doj deputy inspector general who kept contact with Steele(and maybe that isn't news, I may have missed that story, headlines have a 48 hour shelf life anymore.) apparently there are more pages that weren't released that hold all the sensitive, source compromising information. Yeah maybe, read to me like the outline for a college paper titles "the steele dossier"
    I can't wait too see the "response memo".

Do not forget the traitor mccain who got the dossier and passed it to the FBI due to his hatred for Trump, his chief of staff was to go between

I'm actually interested if anyone knows who commissioned Steele in the first place. Last a heard was "unnamed republican adversary" and Clinton hopped on after the primaries.

Last edited:

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm very interested to hear from/about the judge(s) who approved it, the first and each and every time it was brought up. There is a story here too. The rule of law is one of the cornerstones of our society that enables our country to work...many don't think about that because we don't know any different...but that is why trying to convert kraphole countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Haiti etc does not work.

I know any of us would be imprisoned for much less so I want to see our justice system to function as it should and we'll see who is left when the dust settles. The media needs to function like media should or be dissolved/renamed to what they are.

Yeah, a first reaction might be, "Let's see what the judge says. No doubt he/she is really pissed off about the way the FBI lied to get the warrant." But you'd be wrong.

If you think about it, the Obama appointed activist judges are just as much Deep State Swamp Creatures as the high level FBI/DOJ scum bags. I would not be one bit surprised to learn that the judge knew all about the documentation and how fake it was but he/she granted the request anyway because judges are not immune from corruption. We've seen plenty of this crap from judges making wacko rulings on President Trump's attempt to control immigration. For whatever reason, I don't hear any FISA judges expressing outrage, do you?

According to Judge Napolitano, 99.997% of FISA requests are granted. That means, in effect, that no "judging" is involved. The crooked FBI essentially gets whatever they want. Remember, the FISA hearings are one-way affairs. The FBI presents lies and the other side not only doesn't get a chance at a rebuttal, they don't even know they're being dragged through the so-called justice system. This FISA system is as crooked as crooked can be.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    We ASSUME that the judge is pissed off/should be pissed off.
    What if the judge was eyeballs deep in this whole mess. The judge reissued the warrent on four different ocassions is what I heard. Could he actually be that stooooopid ???? --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That one has me wondering also. I actually don't think there's anything in there that hasn't been reported prior anyways, except maybe the doj deputy inspector general who kept contact with Steele(and maybe that isn't news, I may have missed that story, headlines have a 48 hour shelf life anymore.) apparently there are more pages that weren't released that hold all the sensitive, source compromising information. Yeah maybe, read to me like the outline for a college paper titles "the steele dossier"
    I can't wait too see the "response memo".

I'm actually interested if anyone knows who commissioned Steele in the first place. Last a heard was "unnamed republican adversary" and Clinton hopped on after the primaries.

my money is on low energy jeb "swamp creature" bush

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It has been said by Alexander Hamilton that “….the judiciary, from the nature of its functions, will be the least dangerous to the political rights of the Constitution…The judiciary is, beyond comparison, the weakest of the three departments of power…and the general liberty of the people can never be endangered from that quarter.”

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    How dare you post a link to the truth.
    Only now do I understand why the Dems looked so damn grumpy at the SOTU speech.
    THEY HAVE NOTHING !! Pretty soon the wont even have voters. --- SAWMAN

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You maybe right sawman, there's lots of talk on NPR about the fractured and non-unified state of the Democratic Party and what it means for the upcoming elections. Not exactly what you said but if they can't figure out who they are or what they stand for, might be hard to run campaigns. That kinda of situation leads too primaries with 15 candidates and let's an outsider that doesn't even hold core party values to take the office.

Russian sources feeding a politically funded pi investigation isn't exactly the same as Putin targeting the opposition for relief against sanctions(which is the accusation.) however, the memo sure seems to create distrust for the FBI and make it look like they had a political stake in all this(at least with the core supporters, wether they were there already).
    When I first heard the FISA warrants were based on the golden shower report, I knew that it would call into question the warrant, and all evidence it obtained, and the whole damn investigation. The FBI gave trump the perfect defense strategy for whatever charges may come(if they come). I guess they figured it just wouldn't become public knowledge, despite the fact top secret seems like a recommendation anymore. Or maybe they thought no one would call foul or notice what looks like political biased(because people weren't attckkng them from both sides over Clinton's emails for the entirety of 2016).

The whole things a mess, and embarrassing, and a joke. I just CANT WAIT too see how well 2020 goes.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Make no mistake what the real meaning of this memo is: The existence of a Deep State that manipulates our government for its own purposes. This may or may not be an original product of the last administration, but it was certainly perfected by it. The federal government exists because WE THE DAMN PEOPLE cede certain liberties in order to receive certain services and protections. This current oligarchy realizes it no longer deserves our liberties so they will take them from us by guile or convince us to cede them by lies and deception. Eventually-unchecked-they will sieze them by force. We are no longer served by our federal government nor the journalistic machine which colludes with it. Take our government back.
    fbi-warns-republican-memo-could-undermine-faith-in-massive-unaccountable-30684222.png

Attachments

• fbi-warns-republican-memo-could-undermine-faith-in-massive-unaccountable-30684222.png
      fbi-warns-republican-memo-could-undermine-faith-in-massive-unaccountable-30684222.png
      82.7 KB · Views: 148

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Someone research to find out the date that President Trump first spoke the words . . . "Drain the swamp."
    I say . . . he knew something even back then,that the rest of us are just starting to learn. --- SAWMAN

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nearly everything Trump has said, has come to pass...he was wiretapped, the system is rigged, Hillary is crooked and on and on

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    According the Paul Ryan the memo does not impact the Russian investigation
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/new...s-not-impugn-mueller-investigation/vi-BBIA7hy

The memo itself states that the reason for the FBI's concern about Russian collusion with Trump came from Papadopoulos

According to the memo, information about former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos "triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016."

That's significant because Trump and his allies in the GOP have tried to undermine the Russia investigation by saying it all stems from the Steele dossier.

The memo doesn't provide further details about the information the FBI received about Papadopoulos. But it appears to confirm in part reporting by The New York Times late last year that FBI concerns about Papadopoulos started the investigation.

Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI last year. Court papers show he had several contacts with people representing themselves as being tied to the Russian government starting in the spring of 2016.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Representative Nunes on the House Intelligence committee, now there is an oxymoron. You remember Nunes, he is the one last year who pretended to find secret special information clearing Trump's name, only to later admit that the source of the secret special information was Trump himself. Of course Nunes lied about that fact for a few days first before finally admitting it. Then he had to recuse himself from anything involving the Russian investigation - Here is some information to help refresh your memories:

"Furthermore, Mr. Nunes charged, the identities of the Mr. Trump and his associates swept up by the surveillance, which are supposed to be “masked” in intelligence reports, had been unlawfully revealed in classified reports at the order of senior Obama administration officials.

It turned out that the intelligence cited by Mr. Nunes was given to him by a pair of senior officials at the Trump White House, and that it had selectively cited certain incidents to show wrongdoing where none may have existed. Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, declared that Mr. Nunes was running an “Inspector Clouseau investigation.”

The incident prompted an ethics investigation and forced Mr. Nunes to recuse himself from the committee’s Russia investigation, a move that Representative Peter T. King, Republican of New York and a committee member, said almost certainly left Mr. Nunes feeling disappointed.

So yea this is the guy who is the author of the memo you have been drooling over.

Last edited:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why won't the committee allow the response to the MEMO to be released? Why did the Committee not interview the FBI and the other individuals who were part of this alleged conspiracy? It is almost as if they are not interested in finding out the truth - instead the were simply playing politics at the expense of our national security.

I know I interrupted your circle jerk and I apologize. Latch go ahead post your meme making yet another personal attack against me. Sawman call me a liberal troll again, Frank get mad.

However much you may dislike the truth, gentlemen, the truth is that this memo is a series of lies and half truths designed to give Trump an excuse to fire the assistant AG, so that he can force the new assistant AG to fire Mueller. There is no deep state conspiracy against Trump, there is however mounting evidence of close ties between Trump and Russia - these ties are numerous and are based on large financial dealings.
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...ies-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38966846

Last edited:
    Top Bottom