• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi guys looking to trade a high end AK plus cash if needed or ammo, mags, accessories etc for a magnum flavor wheel gun in 44mag, 500mag if wheel gun

Would also trade for a 44mag or 50AE Desert Eagle

Just have a hankering for something different and unfamiliar for me.

If you have an inexpensive taurus, Charter, Rossi etc I might could just pay cash.

If it a nice s&w etc, I could trade a nice AK plus cash if needed, ammo, accessories etc.

Looking for something with a 4in barrel length max. Blue or stainless is fine. Also a blue/black DE old style or new so long as it’s reliable.

Just seeing what’s out there. Fair deals for both parties please. Not trying to rip you off and not trying to get ripped either.

Thanks fellas

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Suggestions - - -> Shoot the 500S&W Mag before you buy. DO NOT get one in single action. If a revo,get a Taurus.
    Do not get a DE chambered in 50A&E or a revo chambered in 500S&W Mag.
    A 454Casull is about all the "fun" you need to have in a revo. In a DE,a well loaded 44mag is about all you need in a semi-auto.
    I have shot them all. I have owned a Taurus 454 and a 44mag DE.
    As with any of these,a shooting glove will help. --- SAWMAN

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    500 S&W, from S&W, is about as much fun as you can possibly have at the static range. Just make sure you wear double ears, hold on tight (try a thumb over thumb choke-hold grip), and only load one round at a time for the first few range visits.
    Out of all the variants, the 4” is my favorite, especially with 40 grains of H110 under a Hornady FTX. It’s a joy to shoot! I’d also stay away from PC models. 50DE is fun, but overdone and just not in the same league.
    Good luck with your search.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Also . . IMO . . you should not get anything shorter than a 6" bbl in a revo.
    You also want big and beefy. The longer bbl for the inertia thing + bbl upward whip.
    Lemme tell ya . . . I have a 18" NEF Handi Rifle chambered in 500S&WMag. When loaded up to it's 60,000psi potential,it is right at the threshold of "fun". --- SAWMAN

Attachments

• DSC01085.JPG
      DSC01085.JPG
      410 KB · Views: 33

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a de 44 you can bang away with to try one out if you like. I have no need for an ak. may sell for cash. but you are more that welcome to get some ammo and take her for a whirl

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah,and will let you shoot my rifle using just one hand (aka. pistol) and will supply the 440gr hardcast loaded to 55,000psi for you to try out. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom