Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internet TV

22LR
    I went with Cricket Wireless as my cell phone provider and one of the perks was that I qualified to get DirectTv Now online , about eighty channels, for about $48.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    I went with Cricket Wireless as my cell phone provider and one of the perks was that I qualified to get DirectTv Now online , about eighty channels, for about $48.
    What a year promo and then they raise the rate to 148 a month?

That usually us the major issue. I can't stand Direct and would not have them if it was $5 a month.

NRA Lifetime Member

USAF Gulf War Vet.

I got Direct Tv to drop my bill in half when I threatened to drop them. I can live with $74 a month and a hacked firestick. Kind of a pain in the ass but I'm sure it will get better.

22LR
    I didn't say Direct Tv, I said Direct Tv NOW. it's a no contract online service. Added HBO for another $5 .

5. Likes moonpie's Post:

If you can get Youtube on your TV, this is a GREAT movie if you don't mind closed caption.
    Burmese Harp

https://youtu.be/bbejd7WA5kA

Not to spoil it but a Japanese film from 1956 about the close of WW2 of surrender of a company of Japanese soldiers to superior force of British soldiers when its learned that the Empire of Japan has surrendered. One soldier is a much beloved harp player that volunteers to relay the news to a holdout company of Japanese on a mountain but fails to convince them to surrender.
    This is the beginning.
    A Very good story that's well done.