45 ACP
    Sighting in a couple of POF 308s and shooting a M203 40mm

[MEDIA=youtube]tfShi_STwwE[/MEDIA]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

45 ACP
    POF P-308 , US Optics 3-18, Surefire SOCOM762RC

45 ACP
    HPD Divers found the suppressor that was launched into the pond after a 15 minute dive.

45 ACP
    Shooting the M203 40mm after the suppressor was recovered.

https://youtu.be/sh2J881ssK8

https://youtu.be/tfShi_STwwE

45 ACP
    Friday at the Range. It is amazing that it is the day before Christmas Eve, 75 and there are mosquitoes. Welcome to South Texas

45 ACP
    The first range trip didn't happen until late January.

[MEDIA=youtube]1HgDE3jycmU[/MEDIA]

I was citing the primary arms 318 in on the POF Revolution at shooter station. They have an indoor 100-yard range

its cold outside . . . No matter . . . . Windy . . Got that covered . . . Getting ready for a sight in session on the 100 yard range at @shootersstationarms
    Room full of POF and @primaryarms
    Glass.

There a @deadairsilencers Sandman L in there also in the @rifles_only pouch

Indoors @shootersstationarms on the 100 yard range. Sighting a @primaryarmsonline 3-18x50mm FFP with the ACSS HUD reticle on the @pofusa Revolution 14.5" .308 in a Larue Mount.

45 ACP
    Last Saturday, we went to American Shooting Center for some 400 yard shooting.

Saturday at the Range! 15mph wind, 45f weather. Enjoying my @ottegear cold weather gear on this cold windy day! We are shooting on the 400yd line with the FN SPR in a McMillan A5, a Jewel Trigger w/ a Rock creek 1:11.25 twist and an @cruxsuppressors Archangel and Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover.

Accuracy International Artic Warfare in 6.5 creedmoor with a bartlein 1:8 18.5" barrel and a S&B 5-25 Gen II XR

OSS Helix

TBAC Ultra 7

A Gap Crusader with v2 action upgrade, jewel trigger, threaded, 6.5 creedmoor w/ a Bartlien 18.5 barrel. The scope is a US Optics 3.2-17.

The line

Everything in one spot . . . . @gunformz insert and the FN SPR in a McMillan A5, a Jewel Trigger w/ a Rock creek 1:11.25 twist and an @cruxsuppressors Archangel and @rauchprecision American flag suppressor cover.

45 ACP
    Part 2

15mph wind, 45f weather. Enjoying my @ottegear cold weather gear on this cold windy day! We are shooting on the 400yd line with the FN SPR in a McMillan A5, a Jewel Trigger w/ a Rock creek 1:11.25 twist and an @cruxsuppressors Archangel and @rifles_only HAD suppressor cover.

Crux starter pack . . . You get a suppressor, and you get a suppressor. . Everyone. . . .

FN SPR and the @thunderbirdlongrange
    Tacky Sack was ready.

Ammo and batteries

@julio_lazy21 spotting for me on the 400yd line with a SCAR 17 and an @usoptics_official scope.

Used the @thunderbirdlongrange Tacky Sack to get a laser on the plate at 400 yards when its blowing 15 to 20mph?
    The FN SPR in a McMillan A5, a Jewel Trigger w/ a Rock creek 1:11.25 twist and an @cruxsuppressors Archangel and @rifles_only HAD suppressor cover suppressor cover.
    #tackysack

@pofusa P-308 20" cerakoted with US Optics 3-18 & a surefire SOCOM762RC with a @rifles_only HAD suppressor cover.

Shooting an OSS Helux on the Accuracy International Artic Warfare in 6.5 creedmoor with a bartlein 1:8 18.5" barrel and a S&B 5-25 Gen II XR

Checking wind with a Kestrel. Yep . . .there is wind

45 ACP
    Friday actually Saturday at the Range. My 8 year old and his friend shooting .22s at the Bayou Rifles's Addicks Range

A Ruger 10/22 with an @deadairsilencers Mask HD in a Magpul stock. The optic is a Primary Arms 4-14 mil-mil FFP on a 20moa rail.

We used the @kopfjager_industries
    Reaper Grip on a tripod as a platform.

@third_coast_thermal has the kopfjager gear in stock.
    #saturdayattherange My 9 year old's friend ringing the 100 meter steel with a Savage MkII 22lr with a Vortex 1st gen. Viper PST 6-24 FFP Mil-Mil, Harris bipod and AAC Element II.
    My 9 year old loading magazines for his Ruger 10/22 with an @deadairsilencers Mask HD. The optic is a Primary Arms 4-14 mil-mil FFP on a 20moa rail on the @kopfjager_industries Reaper Grip on a tripod as a platform.

Resetting the range

Smith & Wesson Model 617 .22 LR K-frame Revolver

9 Yr old Shooting a colt Trooper

10. Likes SC-Texas's Post: