Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    22LR

Pellet Rifle under $350

I want a pellet rifle to plink with and maybe shoot a squirrel or 2 off the bird feeder. What is your suggestion for one under $350. Should it be .177 or .22 caliber? Thanks for your advise.

If you don't want to mess with Co2, consider the Beemen Dual Caliber. Single pump compression, .177 & .22 barrels (there is a difference in velicoty between calibers) and adj trigger. It is a full adult size rifle. Mine was under $150 but different from gun in vid. Mine was Stainless, 4X scope (I don't like) and no soft case. Normally stocked at Wally. Clean barrel before shoot shooting. Even though its a pellet gun you do need to get te lead out once in a while. Never store with action compressed. Had mine 3+ years no problems. Good luck.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bwooxSm18Ls

Here's a great place to start. A lot of rifles to choose from with recommendations and lots of reviews that accompany them.
    http://www.pyramydair.com/air-rifles

And as has been mentioned, don't overlook your local Walmart.
    "Not one inch"

4. Likes Garpo's Post:

9MM
    The British have a saying:

.177 for feathers & .22 for fur.

9MM
    just 10 minutes ago I dropped a birdseed thieving furry tree rat with a "new" .177 Diana RWS 34P .... $190 refurbished at Airgun Depot. This gun gets great reviews... heavy and well built.

I have a Like New Benjamin Nitro Piston .22cal for sale with box and all. for $195.00 It retails for $ 250.+ at Midway . With scope already sighted in ,Extremely accurate. and powerful.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

After some online research I'm looking to make my first adult air gun purchase and have it narrowed down to the Benjamin Trail XP 1100 in .22. I've read a lot of good information on it and it fits within my budget for an air rifle.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0037UMMU6...I3OH2X73B4JVD4
    Proud American and Air Force Veteran

9. Likes Viking1204's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Viking1204 View Post
    After some online research I'm looking to make my first adult air gun purchase and have it narrowed down to the Benjamin Trail XP 1100 in .22. I've read a lot of good information on it and it fits within my budget for an air rifle.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0037UMMU6...I3OH2X73B4JVD4
    That's a good price along with shipping if you are a Prime member.
    "Not one inch"

22LR
    I bought the Stoeger ATAC S2 Suppressor in 22 caliber from Mike's for $200 and am very happy with it. Have taken care of a few squirrels eating out of the bird feeder. It is a pleasure to shoot. I was looking for a air rifle that was fun to shoot and not have to change my shooting style to be semi accurate and this one is a good fit for me.

I prefer to shoot the birds out of my squirrel feeder. ::
    “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?”

“My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are in trouble.”