Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11263233343536
    I got a question a few weeks ago about some reload drills. I feel like this is one of the most effective drills out there, so I made a video showing how I do it.

I learn the hard way.

Resident trigger snob.

My YouTube Channel <--- Link

I'm still on the iron sights train. I shot my 3rd iron sight match in a row, and the 2nd in Limited division over in Biloxi yesterday.

This was a pretty technical match from a shot difficulty standpoint (only 1 shooter out of 52 shot the match clean). I really enjoyed it, but it definitely highlighted my flaws as far as shooting iron sights. I used a lot of target focus and quite a bit of point shooting in the last two matches and I tried to carry it over into this match (with little success).

I'm not confident in calling my shots with iron sights yet, which lead to waiting on steel to fall, and sluggishness leaving positions because I wasn't sure my hits. I'm also not used to the timing of the gun, which led to some slow splits and waiting too long for the sights to settle for follow-up shots.

Shooting this new gun, in a different division, with different sights almost feels like I'm starting over in the sport. I definitely need more time with the gun before I can get back to moving and shooting aggressively.
    I learn the hard way.

Resident trigger snob.

My YouTube Channel <--- Link