• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^^^ A lot of those same "images" seen on the van windows were also posted under various topics on this Forum. The images were laughed at, liked and disliked per personal preference but are physically benign. No doubt the dumbshit wannabe bomber was using them to project his agreement with those messages to a wide audience as he drove around but unless there are some that communicate a threat: Its all protected free speech.

Let's not confuse the above with "motive" which is what actually what draws a person to cross the line to commit a act/crime.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Registered Democrat" does not necessarily equate to a happy one., Lol

A News source said with his felony conviction(s), he would not have voting rights but that hasn't stopped dems before.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The "bombs" were a thrown together POS right. Was there even any explosive compound in them ??
    If you were a hard core Dem/lib/snowflake,living in your moms basement,and you really wanted to stir some shit and get all the news media poo-pooing the POTUS and conservatives/ Repubs in general what a great way to do just that without hurting the ones you love. Park your van in the garage,apply the stickers on the windows,and don't take it out until you are ready to get caught.
    Hey . . . a possibility. ---- SAWMAN

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad to back home and using my own bathroom and shower and stuff. Panama city will be in restoration for years to come...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I know how you feel my friend. Working for the Corps of Engineers I have put in up to 16 hour days on some of these disasters for months. on one hurricane the army kept dropping off MRE's. I didn't know anything about them as we had C's when I was in. I was eating 3 of them a day and soon my clothes got tight. I thought I was sick until somebody noticed how many I was eating and told me how many calories were in one. Haven't eaten one since. Get some rest-you have earned it!

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have seen it many times in my life. Grew up in Gulfport Ms and the first one I remember was Camille. This one was pretty rough here in SW GA. Thanks for your hard work!

Heck Jester we have something in common. I lived on hwy 90 as a kid but we had moved way before Camille. My family was in the construction in Gulfport for years.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I know how you feel my friend. Working for the Corps of Engineers I have put in up to 16 hour days on some of these disasters for months. on one hurricane the army kept dropping off MRE's. I didn't know anything about them as we had C's when I was in. I was eating 3 of them a day and soon my clothes got tight. I thought I was sick until somebody noticed how many I was eating and told me how many calories were in one. Haven't eaten one since. Get some rest-you have earned it!

you really have to work hard , to burn up 3 mre's calories.

it will pack some lbs on

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    you really have to work hard , to burn up 3 mre's calories.

it will pack some lbs on

on Ivan, if I remember right, I was on a Cat D6R. With all the boosted and electronic stuff on them it's not really hard work anymore. Cool thing about the MRE's if you have some water for the heater you can heat them in the cab and don't have to stop but a few minutes to eat.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I Had to Take Matters Into My Own Hands

A man awoke one evening to discover prowlers in his storage shed.

He immediately called 911, gave his address, to report the prowlers and possible burglary.

The operator at the other end said: "Are they in your house?"

He said they were not, only in his storage shed in back of the house.

The operator said there were no cars available at that time.

He thanked the operator, hung up the phone and counted to 30 and called again.

"I just called you about prowlers in my storage shed. Well, you do not have to worry, as I just shot them all dead!"

Within seconds there were three police cars, an ambulance and fire engine at the scene.

After capturing the prowlers red-handed, the policeman asked the caller, "I thought you said you had shot them all!"

The man answered, "I thought you said there were no police available!"

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Registered Republican as of March 2016.

Convicted Felons can not legally vote in Florida. He might be registered, might have voted: just a few more crimes to add to the list.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article216694645.html

His actions even if/when proven to be politically motivated are still criminal actions. They are not representative of Republicans nor should anyone infer responsibility upon anyone else then the suspect. Don't we hate when a mass murderer uses a gun and the press and politicians push to remove gun/citizen Rights? No difference!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    When my Grandson Billy and I entered our vacation cabin, we kept the lights off until we were inside to keep from attracting pesky insects.

Still, a few fireflies followed us in. Noticing them before I did, Billy whispered, "It's no use Grandpa. Now the mosquitoes are coming after us with flashlights . . . "

Top Bottom