• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I don't even know where to share this one:
    https://gundynamics.com/articles/de...ampaign=newsletter&utm_content=20190917144934

Social commentary that gang members are more protected than law-abiding citizens in an Unconstitutional law?
    Gun section about Red Flag law inconsistencies and bias from inception?
    Stupid quotes from a deluded gungrabber in DC?
    Pure frustration that our elected officials are Wasting their time on bogus legislation like THIS?

The disgusting truth is that these Red Flag laws would've had more chance preemptively disarming the Georgia man in the above linked story than the three thugs shooting up the neighborhood.

That's what passes for "common sense gun reform" in today's United States of America.
    Wtf...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don't even know where to share this one:
    https://gundynamics.com/articles/de...ampaign=newsletter&utm_content=20190917144934

Social commentary that gang members are more protected than law-abiding citizens in an Unconstitutional law?
    Gun section about Red Flag law inconsistencies and bias from inception?
    Stupid quotes from a deluded gungrabber in DC?
    Pure frustration that our elected officials are Wasting their time on bogus legislation like THIS?

The disgusting truth is that these Red Flag laws would've had more chance preemptively disarming the Georgia man in the above linked story than the three thugs shooting up the neighborhood.

That's what passes for "common sense gun reform" in today's United States of America.
    Wtf...

What does the gauntlet mean in Urban Dictionary?

gauntlet, gantlet (noun) a form of punishment in which a person is forced to run between two lines of men facing each other and armed with clubs or whips to beat the victim

every demoncrat in congress, and 90% of republicans should undergo the above, with voting citizens wielding the canes.....

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With all its flaws, the internet is still an easy and useful tool for a lot of firearms technical info from basic to "expert": you only need to evaluate the reliability of the source. That said, people have the skill to find and navigate this Forum but can't find answers to their own rudimentary questions? So simple a caveman can find it. I often wonder if we're being played or someone is just Posting to increase # of posts in order to build credibility in support of another goal (sales maybe)? I don't want to ignore or eat our young enthusiasts but........

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thanks for sharing man. That's what the rules and methods are set for, layers of safety and protection.
    How'd the class go?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You need another couple barbed wire tats and a new pair of purple mirrored shades.
    BUT SERIOUSLY . . . I second my thanks for sharing this expierance. The ending to this story was a great one. No injuries and a lesson/something that you will NEVER forget.
    I came back from hunting one night,and I found a 10rd mag still inserted in my AR/6.8. No rd chambered . . . but still . . . a jeeeeeeeeze . . WTF . . how'd that happen moment. ---- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sharing an Oh Crap moment should never be viewed as an embarrassment, it is potentially saving someone else's life. A clear reflection of your honorable Character. Thanks CESwartz07

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Class was pretty good, well worth the price. I’m working on an AAR now. As with any class there was stuff I liked and didn’t like, but I wouldn’t hesitate to train with Bob again or recommend him to anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool. Yeah, I figured an AAR was coming. Good stuff!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Italian police have charged a man with culpable homicide after he shot and killed his father during a boar hunt.
    The two men were moving through thick bushes near the town of Postiglione in the southern province of Salerno on Sunday, Italian media reported.
    The 34-year-old opened fire when he saw a shadow and rustling foliage, striking his father in the lower abdomen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49791223

Top Bottom