HD Tactical

Local Fedbois are here, in this very forum.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What frustrates me is the arbitrary nature of the rules changes. What was legal yesterday is not legal today. If not for participating in forums I’m not sure I would ever find out. Hell, I’m not sure I ever really got the pistol brace rules right. When you have the director of the ATF telling Congress on video that to comply all an owner would have to do is disassemble it and then that doesn’t turn out to be 100% true, what the heck is the public supposed to do?

And for the feds monitoring this forum, I have to say I’m a bit jealous! I can think of harder ways to earn that LEAP/AUO than surfing gun forums after hours!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What frustrates me is the arbitrary nature of the rules changes. What was legal yesterday is not legal today. If not for participating in forums I’m not sure I would ever find out. Hell, I’m not sure I ever really got the pistol brace rules right. When you have the director of the ATF telling Congress on video that to comply all an owner would have to do is disassemble it and then that doesn’t turn out to be 100% true, what the heck is the public supposed to do?

And for the feds monitoring this forum, I have to say I’m a bit jealous! I can think of harder ways to earn that LEAP/AUO than surfing gun forums after hours!
    The things that are "law" are not supposed to be clear so that I can incriminate you at will.
    I'm pretty sure the government agencies, my government agencies are using keywords and phrases on a lot of things.
    "White supremacist, insurrection, kill, full automatic, machine gun, Glock switch, 1776, overthrow, FJB, and so on. I wonder if everybody copied and pasted that with every single post they make what it would do to their algorithms. On every single thing that you did via internet. I'm sure somebody that's tech savvy could clue me in, but I see their computers smoking, going crazy, and burning up.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I used to call my primary competition gun the president and my backup competition gun the vice-president so I would say some version of “shoot the president” or “shoot the vice-president“ online or in phone conversations several times a week for years. I kept waiting for the phone call or “knock and talk” to come but it never did.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The things that are "law" are not supposed to be clear so that I can incriminate you at will.
    That’s the “don’t attribute to malice that which is more easily explained by stupidity” to me. The law is written by a bunch of law nerds that geek out over the language to try to make it super specific, often at the expense of readability and even application.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yes, I see many more of "rulings" "laws" "amendments" coming down the pipeline after the next stolen election so they can put patriots in prison at will.

Look at the timeline that left wing riots/uprisings last in hours compared to right wing riots/uprisings and your see whom the government supports and encourages They are coming for you and your credit score... oh wait, they already passed law on that to punish you too......

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That’s the “don’t attribute to malice that which is more easily explained by stupidity” to me. The law is written by a bunch of law nerds that geek out over the language to try to make it super specific, often at the expense of readability and even application.
    Try doing your own taxes

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes, I see many more of "rulings" "laws" "amendments" coming down the pipeline after the next stolen election so they can put patriots in prison at will.

Look at the timeline that left wing riots/uprisings last in hours compared to right wing riots/uprisings and your see whom the government supports and encourages They are coming for you and your credit score... oh wait, they already passed law on that to punish you too......
    Reparations just got past so today I'm identifying as black. When the election is stolen if the election is stolen I will be identifying as a Muslim terrorist and burning this mofo to the ground.

Themumfordman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I certainly don't claim to be able to explain this latest 'ruling,' but I plan to continue doing as I have...if I decide that a firearm I own is no longer needed or wanted, I'll try to pass it along to someone who wants it. I have never acquired a firearm for the purpose of selling it, and I never will. As for making a profit...I can't say I've never come out ahead, particularly on something bought long ago that became scarce and desirable, but it certainly is not the norm, nor is it the goal.

1000% agree. The fun of the local buy/sell/trade is getting to try out new things you’d otherwise not be able to, not all of which end up being something you love. People do that with tools, motorcycles, anything and everything you can ”collect.” Sometimes you may come out slightly ahead on a deal, most times you lose money or value or just hope to break even so you can maintain the hobby and try something new.

This whole thing isn’t to shut down supposed illegal business, it’s to eventually get everyone and their guns all nicely registered in a Fed database so when they get scared enough that we the people have had enough they have a hit list of who to target first.

I’ve got enough NFA items they already know damn well where I live, and talk about not profiting on guns! Those of us who have this type of gear or collection could have bought a nice boat or two with what we’ve spent, and there ain’t NO way in the long run we have ever made a dime to the positive on this hobby. That’s not in the least bit why we do what we do.

Themumfordman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Try doing your own taxes

Timing is everything, I’ve done my own taxes for years, and this year for the first time I am still waiting for the $6K they owe me of my money I paid them, for which I filed my tax return in early February. Still shows as “pending,” and they won’t say why…

Love to have a job where I can screw honest people over and do nothing and still make more than they do.

Top Bottom